2023 Union City Tornadoes

Tornado82

13 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That 66 isn’t just at UC. That’s UC, Obion and South Fulton combined. So if you can see that much at Milan, Dyer Co, etc, surely you can see it at 3 schools combined where the total population would be the same or more than the schools you mentioned. 

That's not what was stated.Showed South Fulton adding 6..Central losing 9 and UC losing 66 if post is correct.So nice tey saying it's 66 at all 3 schools total.Maybe that's how UC staying below the numbers.Cant count.  South Fulton from 180 to 186..Central from  762 to 751..UC from 422 to 356

Edited by mrbigster

4 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

That's not what was stated.Showed South Fulton adding 6..Central losing 9 and UC losing 66 if post is correct.So nice tey saying it's 66 at all 3 schools total.Maybe that's how UC staying below the numbers.Cant count.  South Fulton from 180 to 186..Central from  762 to 751..UC from 422 to 356.So did 6 of them go to South Fulton.But then Central loses 9 which means they didn't go to Central.So in reality ,that's 69 student defentiency.No way Union City lost that many and town still growing.

Edited by mrbigster

9 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I get a kick out of how people think there is some big conspiracy theory about numbers and hiding kids. Lol. Just like you said cyclical. Numbers go up and down from class to class. 

Yes but Union City seems to be only school from our area to lose 1/4 of students

49 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

That's not what was stated.Showed South Fulton adding 6..Central losing 9 and UC losing 66 if post is correct.So nice tey saying it's 66 at all 3 schools total.Maybe that's how UC staying below the numbers.Cant count.  South Fulton from 180 to 186..Central from  762 to 751..UC from 422 to 356

You are correct. I went back and read it. I can admit when I am wrong and I am. Still doesn’t mean UC is doing anything wrong. They just had 4 consecutive classes where the enrollment dropped. 

THIS YEAR’S LAKE COUNTY TEAM REMINDS ME OF THAT 1996 LAKE COUNTY TEAM WHEN WE LOST A BUNCH OF SENIORS TO GRADUATION AND WAS PREDICTED TO GO 5-6 BUT WE WIPED OUT THE DISTRICT AND WENT 9-4 AND THIS WAS WHEN BRUCETON WAS THE 1A POWERHOUSE AND PREDICTED TO WIN STATE BUT WE BEAT THEM DOWN TO WIN REGION (#1 SEED IN PLAYOFFS) AND WAS BOUNCED OUT BY ST. BENEDICT, IN ONE OF THE MOST QUITE CONSPIRACIES IN FOOTBALL, WHEN THEY WETTED THEIR FIELD TO SLOW US DOWN AND I THINK UNION CITY IS THE POWERHOUSE TO BEAT BUT SO WAS BRUCETON!!!LET’S GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

Sheesh this UC cheating accusation thread is getting old. Line up and play them!  Like stated by Falcon flyer they are probably the favorites in our area to make a deep run but they can also be beat on any given Friday. If they make it to state I'll be a huge UC fan for that game. Go Lions!