1A prediction in the Finals

Geno

16 minutes ago, Geno said:

Bring your Money and meet me Friday night at Beene! I’ll prove you wrong and take your money! But you won’t all you WILL do is get on here and run your Mouth like always

Lol. All that talk and not one bit of proof. Come on man surely we’re not gonna play this game. All of Coach T is waiting on you to provide the proof you said you had. Here’s your chance Geno don’t blow it.

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

16 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

They must have moved in from last year.  

7 minutes ago, Tornado82 said:

What’s their names or numbers. I knew if one but that’s it. Also are any of them eligible to play because I hear MASE is getting looked into hard for ineligible players.

Ole Geno is a troll boys. Most of the people on here know he is full of smoke. Wes Stone is a good coach. He knows better. If I was y’all I would just ignore the fool until he provides the proof he says he has. 

I wish yall wouldn't try and drag Coach Stone in this mess.   He's got a team to coach.  Who cares how many DI players he says MASE has?  Or any other school for that matter.  Who cares if someone says they have 6? Or 5?  Or 1?

Heck,  I could say they have 6.  Doesn't make it true just because I say it.

Coach Stone is busy.  He ain't got time for this mess.  Good grief.

Carry on.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I wish yall wouldn't try and drag Coach Stone in this mess.   He's got a team to coach.  Who cares how many DI players he says MASE has?  Or any other school for that matter.  Who cares if someone says they have 6? Or 5?  Or 1?

Heck,  I could say they have 6.  Doesn't make it true just because I say it.

Coach Stone is busy.  He ain't got time for this mess.  Good grief.

Carry on.

Because I was asked who said it. Wes is a grown Man he can handle it. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have told me that if it wasn’t true. My issue is people spout off and probably have to idea what they are even talking about. Personally I know NOTHING about Mase. Never heard of them until this year. Our conversation was me talking about it’s very rare to see 2 or 3 D1 players in a 1 A Team as South Pittsburg does. 

On 8/12/2023 at 9:30 PM, Pirate2003 said:

I would agree if they don’t make it to the finals it would be, but that west appears loaded. I read on here where MASE has 5-6 D1 players. Also seeing Union City back in 1A spells trouble. Dresden, Moore, and Lake County should also factor into that wild Wild West. I’m not sure any season can be a bigger failure though than 2009 and 2020.

On 8/12/2023 at 10:10 PM, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

MASE doesn’t have 6 D1 players. The guy that said that doesn’t know what he’s talking about. 

17 hours ago, Geno said:

Coach Stone said Mase has 6 D 1 players

58 minutes ago, Geno said:

Because I was asked who said it. Wes is a grown Man he can handle it. I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t have told me that if it wasn’t true. My issue is people spout off and probably have to idea what they are even talking about. Personally I know NOTHING about Mase. Never heard of them until this year. Our conversation was me talking about it’s very rare to see 2 or 3 D1 players in a 1 A Team as South Pittsburg does. 

No Geno. You were not asked who said it. No one was even talking to you. I was responding to Pirate2003 and you came along and stated it all on your own out of no nowhere. Everyone can see that from th quotes above. I am like Southtowner in that Stone is a good guy that ain’t got time for this mess. Please leave him out of this and stop telling lies about him on a message board. Grow up dude. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Ole Geno is a troll boys. Most of the people on here know he is full of smoke. Wes Stone is a good coach. He knows better. If I was y’all I would just ignore the fool until he provides the proof he says he has. 

I will leave it at this.  Kumaro Brown is legit.  We shut him down last year, and it was no easy task.  But outside of that, they had some big cats but none that stood out as D1 caliber.  

I  am still not sure how they beat Peabody.  

6 hours ago, Geno said:

MASE has 6 players returning on offense and 6 returning on defense.  I highly doubt they have 6 DI players.  But this may be where the confusion of  "6"  came about in this situation. 

I'll ask and find out for you. 

Hey, @WildBill2388,  how many DI players does MASE have on this years squad?

Also, any other news coming out of that area concerning transfers, ineligible players, investigations,   yada, yada, yada? 

Thanks.

3 hours ago, Southtowner said:

MASE has 6 players returning on offense and 6 returning on defense.  I highly doubt they have 6 DI players.  But this may be where the confusion of  "6"  came about in this situation. 

I'll ask and find out for you. 

Hey, @WildBill2388,  how many DI players does MASE have on this years squad?

Also, any other news coming out of that area concerning transfers, ineligible players, investigations,   yada, yada, yada? 

Thanks.

WildBill disappeared about the end of 1st quarter of the Semis. 

9 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

I will leave it at this.  Kumaro Brown is legit.  We shut him down last year, and it was no easy task.  But outside of that, they had some big cats but none that stood out as D1 caliber.  

I  am still not sure how they beat Peabody.  

I'm not sure how Peabody even made that close game. Mase was better at virtually every position but QB

1 hour ago, ItsAlwaysSunnyInAtwood said:

I'm not sure how Peabody even made that close game. Mase was better at virtually every position but QB

I was at that game. I think that MASE’s lack of differentiation in the play calling kept that game closer than it should have been. I think everyone in the stadium knew where the ball was going when MASE had the ball. Peabody’s defense could key in on Brown. They slowed it down and kept the game close but couldn’t stop it.