SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

11 hours ago, oneyewilly said:

I totally agree. I've given Greenback and probably other teams plenty of grief over the years but sometimes you just have to stir the pot a little on coacht ( ill probably do it again :lol:) but I have personally never had an issue with kids transfering for whatever reason. Student athletes and their families have to make the best decision for them/their child. 

Same here (see my comment to OP a couple of pages back after all) and I’m sure I’ll break out the spoon again before too long. 

18 hours ago, crow said:

Seems many a Cherokee of the Greenback tribe were making remarkably similar post stating the same things and asking for the same information only aimed in your general direction not so long ago. Funny how that goes :popcorneater:

LOPAO, Old Pirate know’d the comparison would come up by some of them other black & orange fellers from GB. Theys a HEEP of difference between the situations. OP ain’t quite got up to speed on the circumstances since the liars table closed in SP. The Auburn commit appears per public reports was seeking to finish his senior of fuding. That other WR Youngon was reportedly transferring to the Speedway last year and his family sought out information before the former Baylor coach was hired @CCS & talked him into staying. GB fellers really, really needed a QB to guarantee their ranked WR had legit chance to excell. The term orchestration was tossed around by OP. The fact few knew the definition!!!! LOPAO      Leastways, appears there was a domino effect that the Pirates benefited from. Coming to Pirate Land certainly has an upside, most don’t enjoy!  Wouldn’t you find wearing the orange&black of SP enticing? YepReconSo!!!  To take a quote from them GB fellers, “Honey Hole” jest might be tossed around!  Bottom line is, the Pirates were very strong before any transfer!  Recon, most jest more envious now!  Go Pirates / Go War Eagles

20 minutes ago, Manhole said:

Nope just think the rules should apply to everyone even if they have a D1 offer and especially if they manipulate a story to get sympathy 

If there’s proof of that a single call to TSSAA would start an investigation. If there’s no proof it’s just libel/slander. Show the receipts if they exist. I agree if he’s breaking rules he should be punished. If he isn’t he deserves to be left alone. 

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

LOPAO, Old Pirate know’d the comparison would come up by some of them other black & orange fellers from GB. Theys a HEEP of difference between the situations. OP ain’t quite got up to speed on the circumstances since the liars table closed in SP. The Auburn commit appears per public reports was seeking to finish his senior of fuding. That other WR Youngon was reportedly transferring to the Speedway last year and his family sought out information before the former Baylor coach was hired @CCS & talked him into staying. GB fellers really, really needed a QB to guarantee their ranked WR had legit chance to excell. The term orchestration was tossed around by OP. The fact few knew the definition!!!! LOPAO      Leastways, appears there was a domino effect that the Pirates benefited from. Coming to Pirate Land certainly has an upside, most don’t enjoy!  Wouldn’t you find wearing the orange&black of SP enticing? YepReconSo!!!  To take a quote from them GB fellers, “Honey Hole” jest might be tossed around!  Bottom line is, the Pirates were very strong before any transfer!  Recon, most jest more envious now!  Go Pirates / Go War Eagles

No real difference. Just some kids and families trying to do what they think is best for them. If it’s legit I wish them the best regardless of where they’re attending. If it’s not then it should be dealt with severely. If the school knows it’s not legit they should be dealt with also. All in all I really don’t have any bad feelings towards anyone or any program that handles these situations on the up and up. 

Edited by crow
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, crow said:

If there’s proof of that a single call to TSSAA would start an investigation. If there’s no proof it’s just libel/slander. Show the receipts if they exist. I agree if he’s breaking rules he should be punished. If he isn’t he deserves to be left alone. 

Crow I guarantee you mudhole has blisters from calling that's Reeves man. 

35 minutes ago, Manhole said:

He doesn’t live with his family. His family lives in Calhoun where his brothers are enrolled in school.

Clearly there is an issue with the family. It was discussed in the article from the kid. If the kid doesn’t live with guardians he can still be eligible if he is deemed homeless. Which means the child doesn’t have a safe environment at home for whatever reason and can live with friends, family, etc.

I don’t know all the facts but what I do know is unless you’re his momma then neither do you. Keep a kids name out of your mouth and stop airing his personal life on a forum.  Maybe let the TSSAA do their job and stop coming across as a lowlife bitter fan of another team. I know for a fact Alcoa and other Knox County schools have taken advantage of this rule several times throughout the years. Maybe the only person uninformed is you kinfolk. I’m just keeping it real

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, crow said:

His brother and mom live in Calhoun where they are enrolled in school. His mom didn’t take any move in money. It’s terrible he would put that out there and slander her.