SP vs Oliver Springs ( Stone Cold vs Wizard of Oz)

Southtowner

22 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

He has to live in Marion County or at least have an address in the county to even play for them so if it’s found out that he’s just saying that and living with his girlfriends parents and didn’t make a Bonafide move the Vento rule they keep implying is null and void.

He lives in Sp I know that for a fact. 

29 minutes ago, Manhole said:

I am from that area of Georgia and live in TN now and have no dog in the hunt as far as caring if he plays or doesn’t or if his addition to the SP teams means they win a championship. I followed his story when he was appealing eligibility and know that saying his mom got paid by a school is not true and that he is homeless by choice not because of any hardship other than he wasn’t going to be allowed to see a girl from Dalton or play ball.

Last I heard he lives with the girlfriend and her family on Dalton and I don’t know how he is paying his way or cell phone and whatnot. He is definitely making some immature decisions that can have life long consequences.

Call TSSAA, call sp high school, call all the local news channels. Let them know how upset you are.  

48 minutes ago, TheTruthHurts22 said:

It’s just never added up and I guarantee  they have his back it’s their butts and backs too lol 

LOPAO, should talk bout something you know about. All of this dirty laundry BS you fellers is yapping is speculation only. Hard to get past being envious. I’d bet the SP administration is well informed of things not made public, it’s called privacy laws. 

51 minutes ago, Manhole said:

I am from that area of Georgia and live in TN now and have no dog in the hunt as far as caring if he plays or doesn’t or if his addition to the SP teams means they win a championship. I followed his story when he was appealing eligibility and know that saying his mom got paid by a school is not true and that he is homeless by choice not because of any hardship other than he wasn’t going to be allowed to see a girl from Dalton or play ball.

Last I heard he lives with the girlfriend and her family on Dalton and I don’t know how he is paying his way or cell phone and whatnot. He is definitely making some immature decisions that can have life long consequences.

LOPAO, SOP, proves you are clueless. 

1 hour ago, Manhole said:

You really have no clue so why keep on? He lives in Marion Cnty. More to the Story than you know obviously 

18 minutes ago, Geno said:

You really have no clue so why keep on? He lives in Marion Cnty. More to the Story than you know obviously 

Why don’t you enlighten us all. What is this supposed abuse and neglect he suffered? If his life was so bad why’d he up and leave his two younger brothers behind? You must be related to that girlfriend of his.

• Upvote 1