alcoa at ravenwood - week 1

theawesomebro

I pretty much figured how this one would go. I watched Alcoa play McCallie in a scrimmage a couple of weeks ago and they are for real. The 5 players from IMG story is a bunch of baloney, only 1 player came from there and he had Alcoa roots. Alcoa did have others that came to the program during the off season from separate schools wanting to be apart of a winning program. They're in a perfect situation to do so with a brand new school and a good community with great fan support. Being a Maryville supporter and having a lot of great friends from Alcoa I can see why they have done so well. I also hope my two great friends from Alcoa had a great time last night and a safe trip back home.  The biggest difference in the Maryville and Alcoa crowds are that one is more like a wrestling crowd and the other is like a golf/tennis crowd sprinkled with a few wrestling fans who get the evil stair down when they get to rowdy.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I pretty much figured how this one would go. I watched Alcoa play McCallie in a scrimmage a couple of weeks ago and they are for real. The 5 players from IMG story is a bunch of baloney, only 1 player came from there and he had Alcoa roots. Alcoa did have others that came to the program during the off season from separate schools wanting to be apart of a winning program. They're in a perfect situation to do so with a brand new school and a good community with great fan support. Being a Maryville supporter and having a lot of great friends from Alcoa I can see why they have done so well. I also hope my two great friends from Alcoa had a great time last night and a safe trip back home.  The biggest difference in the Maryville and Alcoa crowds are that one is more like a wrestling crowd and the other is like a golf/tennis crowd sprinkled with a few wrestling fans who get the evil stair down when they get to rowdy.

havin participated in a 3 or 1 cage matches in Boogers past.....Booger would say that Aluminum City crowd looks the part....specially that barbed wire, chair smashin match down at the armory

Booger just sayin Rick Achberger (@RickWWESignGuy) / X

Booger just sayin 

20 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

The biggest difference in the Maryville and Alcoa crowds are that one is more like a wrestling crowd and the other is like a golf/tennis crowd sprinkled with a few wrestling fans who get the evil stair down when they get to rowdy.

Maryville moms & dads taking selfies in the stands…

Close game until late 2nd quarter. Just like the barber said. 

8 minutes ago, Booger said:

havin participated in a 3 or 1 cage matches in Boogers past.....Booger would say that Aluminum City crowd looks the part....specially that barbed wire, chair smashin match down at the armory

Booger just sayin Rick Achberger (@RickWWESignGuy) / X

Booger just sayin 

You left our favorite "Mascot" out of the picture above....and boy does it like it's picture taken! 

Worst off....it's a bammer fan too! :lol:

You Can Put Lipstick On A Pig Pout GIF - You Can Put Lipstick On A Pig Pout  Dress Up - Discover & Share GIFs

30 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

You left our favorite "Mascot" out of the picture above....and boy does it like it's picture taken! 

Worst off....it's a bammer fan too! :lol:

You Can Put Lipstick On A Pig Pout GIF - You Can Put Lipstick On A Pig Pout  Dress Up - Discover & Share GIFs

ole Einswine...thought it been converted to bacon strip

...congrats on the W

Booger just sayin :thumb:

48 minutes ago, MichaelMyers76 said:

How was that not a fumble?

It was beyond bad the second half, that fumble was just part of the Officiating Ship show..

That fumble was Ravenwood going for it on 4th down. Alcoa forced the fumble and returned it to around the 30 yard line. They took the fumble away and gave the ball back to Ravenwood WITH the 1st down! Crazy.