South Pittsburg at Winchester (Stone Cold vs Tracy the Pro Hayworth)

Southtowner

8 hours ago, powerp said:

For me, it’s upfront. If FC has 5A linemen bodies then SP will be in a dogfight. I would say the Pirates will outathlete most people they play this year but what happens in the trenches Friday night is a concern. Keep improving! Go Pirates

^ this.

Key to the game for me is upfront.  We have to get off the field defensively and make those 3rd & 4th down stops. 

8 hours ago, powerp said:

For me, it’s upfront. If FC has 5A linemen bodies then SP will be in a dogfight. I would say the Pirates will outathlete most people they play this year but what happens in the trenches Friday night is a concern. Keep improving! Go Pirates

4 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

^ this.

Key to the game for me is upfront.  We have to get off the field defensively and make those 3rd & 4th down stops. 

Same here. I want to see how the line handles the bigger bodies up front. I want to see how much improvement this group can make between weeks 1 and 2.

I'm gonna ride over to that Hayworth mans facilities again this evening. 

I heard that the Rebels have some big ol boys. 

I heard there's one that is so big & strong that he can bench press Floyd Don and his prize hog at the same time. At the same time folks!!

I guarantee if you can do that , you can knock a hole.  

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Same here. I want to see how the line handles the bigger bodies up front. I want to see how much improvement this group can make between weeks 1 and 2.

I hope they have a back or to that can help block if it comes down to that.   You know, kind of like a #31 Eraser!

Edited by rlh