South Pittsburg at Winchester (Stone Cold vs Tracy the Pro Hayworth)

Southtowner

21 minutes ago, powerp said:

Pirates must grow in maturity. That’s the only thing slowing them down.

A little discipline would help…. Me and the wife are in Townsound and  we drove to Maryville watched their game drove back before 1st qt over for SP..  talk about long game.

Maryville is the most disciplined High School team I’ve ever seen. Knox Central had the Athletes but gets blown out.  Anybody wonder why Maryville has 19 gold balls? Go watch them play! 

SP is just a nightmare matchup for most teams. It’s game 2. Coaches love games like tonight bc even in a win you have plenty of film to teach from. Film don’t lie. Work one day at a time. This team knows where they should be at the end.

Edited by powerp

47 minutes ago, team69 said:

A little discipline would help…. Me and the wife are in Townsound and  we drove to Maryville watched their game drove back before 1st qt over for SP..  talk about long game.

Maryville is the most disciplined High School team I’ve ever seen. Knox Central had the Athletes but gets blown out.  Anybody wonder why Maryville has 19 gold balls? Go watch them play! 

I've seen Maryville @ Alcoa a few years back.  

29 minutes ago, powerp said:

SP is just a nightmare matchup for most teams. It’s game 2. Coaches love games like tonight bc even in a loss you have plenty of film to teach from. Film don’t lie. Work one day at a time. This team knows where they should be at the end.

Good to see you tonight. 

Spot on on your observations on this game.

• Upvote 1

Da Piratez need to clean a few thangz up an play a lil more disciplined no doubt, but unlike a few of y’all boyz I like da chippy play. Dis team iz full of dawgz and dey know it! 

ain’t a soul in da east getting in dey way and datz a fact. Can’t nobody match up across da board wit dem in da east. I think most will have a hard time blockin deez cats in orange and black. 

FC line was physical and dey skill guys were az good as advatized. Some of da worst officiating I done Eva seen doe I’m jus keepin it 100 wit y’all!

6 minutes ago, BigCornbread said:

Da Piratez need to clean a few thangz up an play a lil more disciplined no doubt, but unlike a few of y’all boyz I like da chippy play. Dis team iz full of dawgz and dey know it! 

ain’t a soul in da east getting in dey way and datz a fact. Can’t nobody match up across da board wit dem in da east. I think most will have a hard time blockin deez cats in orange and black. 

FC line was physical and dey skill guys were az good as advatized. Some of da worst officiating I done Eva seen doe I’m jus keepin it 100 wit y’all!

Laundry all Ova dat field 4 reel!

7 hours ago, powerp said:

SP is just a nightmare matchup for most teams. It’s game 2. Coaches love games like tonight bc even in a win you have plenty of film to teach from. Film don’t lie. Work one day at a time. This team knows where they should be at the end.

In a UFC match?