MacMinn @Cleveland

fooseball95

6 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

More than anything I want to see the defense improve from the game vs Clinton. Mcminn runs the wing -t and doesn’t pass the ball much at all.  But they have a very athletic RB that can run. If Clevelands defense plays better, I like the offense to score a lot. I’m gonna say Cleve 38 Mcminn 21

As much as I hate to see my alumni loose to School like Cleveland, gimme Cleveland 28-10

18 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

More than anything I want to see the defense improve from the game vs Clinton. Mcminn runs the wing -t and doesn’t pass the ball much at all.  But they have a very athletic RB that can run. If Clevelands defense plays better, I like the offense to score a lot. I’m gonna say Cleve 38 Mcminn 21

I say Cleveland wins this one something like 35-24, will say mcminns kicker was pretty impressive as far as punting went, pretty good at knocking in field goals, but if mcminn doesn't try passing the ball I don't really see them beating teams with good coaching. Did the two qb system work out pretty well for you Blue Raiders during game 1?

Edited by RichyRich

20 minutes ago, RichyRich said:

I say Cleveland wins this one something like 35-24, will say mcminns kicker was pretty impressive as far as punting went, pretty good at knocking in field goals, but if mcminn doesn't try passing the ball I don't really see them beating teams with good coaching. Did the two qb system work out pretty well for you Blue Raiders during game 1?

They are still using both. We used Adams more. But cleveland rushed for over 300 yards against Clinton and passed for over 200. They were still really sloppy on offense at times and still learning this new system. 

I like Cleveland winning this one by 2+ scores. Like I said for Mcminn vs Bradley, Mcminn will have to avoid 3rd down and long and keep the chains moving. Cleveland offense is too explosive to give them a lot of possessions without putting up some points yourself.

If Cleveland protects the ball for 4 quarters I think they win handedly.

1 hour ago, fooseball95 said:

They are still using both. We used Adams more. But cleveland rushed for over 300 yards against Clinton and passed for over 200. They were still really sloppy on offense at times and still learning this new system. 

Debating between this game or mcminn central vs Seymour. I hate missing a mcminn vs Cleveland game, but I also like to watch a team play against another team that I haven't ever seen play before. 

4 hours ago, fooseball95 said:

Peanut can scoot!

1 hour ago, JSamson7 said:

Peanut can scoot!

I've always found mcminn an oddity, at most schools the quarterback is the most revered  position on the team, but in athens its the running back,  seems like it's always been that way too, pretty much my whole life mcminn has a good running backs and relied on them heavily.