AP 1A TOP 10 AUGUST 22, 2023

Southtowner

34 minutes ago, Roooster said:

Seeing Coalfield and Clay County both play last year.

We boatraced coalfield in regular season 42-21. And 2 of the Coalfield TD’s were on our second teamers.
Clay Co beat us twice and pummeled us in quarterfinals.

I was surprised that Coalfield made that semifinal a game at all. But yes almost year in and year out regions 3/4 blow 1/2 out of the water 

When GB had a real coach 15,16,17,18 was a field goal by Whitwell (God's team)19 and 21 Cloudland lost on a penalty.Region 2/1 was better or just as good.Now that our school board is hand picking rec league coaches that were fired from the high school team the year before we will from now on take our beatings like men although I DO NOT LIKE IT!

41 minutes ago, Roooster said:

Seeing Coalfield and Clay County both play last year.

We boatraced coalfield in regular season 42-21. And 2 of the Coalfield TD’s were on our second teamers.
Clay Co beat us twice and pummeled us in quarterfinals.

I was surprised that Coalfield made that semifinal a game at all. But yes almost year in and year out regions 3/4 blow 1/2 out of the water 

Clay got to looking past CF last year and CF was right there at the end so they didn't get pummeled they were doing the pummeling for 2 and 1/2 quarters.AND I HATE TAKING UP FOR THEM but give them credit they hung around and about took Clay out!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Clay got to looking past CF last year and CF was right there at the end so they didn't get pummeled they were doing the pummeling for 2 and 1/2 quarters.AND I HATE TAKING UP FOR THEM but give them credit they hung around and about took Clay out!

GB is 4-1 all time against Gordy 

6-10 against South Pitt all time but 6-2 in playoff games.

2-1 against Whitwell all time (until fri)

So region 2 can play when we have a level field.We will give teams who have no business beating us the opportunity for now tho.Sad times in Greenback

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

GB is 4-1 all time against Gordy 

6-10 against South Pitt all time but 6-2 in playoff games.

2-1 against Whitwell all time (until fri)

So region 2 can play when we have a level field.We will give teams who have no business beating us the opportunity for now tho.Sad times in Greenback

When did SP become such a powerhouse? I watched some highlights of their jamboree and they don't look like they belong in Single A or AA football. 

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

When GB had a real coach 15,16,17,18 was a field goal by Whitwell (God's team)19 and 21 Cloudland lost on a penalty.Region 2/1 was better or just as good.Now that our school board is hand picking rec league coaches that were fired from the high school team the year before we will from now on take our beatings like men although I DO NOT LIKE IT!

Completely agree. When GB is good, it’s a very good thing for region 1/2