Riverside @ Peabody Week 3

RHSPanther15

30 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I watched Peabody play JCS last night. Peabody has talent as always. You can tell they are young. They shot themselves in the foot a lot with turnovers and penalties. When they mature as a team they will be tough and able to play with anyone in 2A. It just won’t happen next week. 

I agree 100%. This Tide team has not had many positive things go their way so far this season. Only having 8 seniors and only a few that are true contributors definitely hurts. Like you stated, the talent is there, but it is so young and raw. I feel that once something positive happens to this team they will take off. I honestly feel that they are not that far away. This game will be tough as we all know Riverside is not only talented but also experienced. Every time Peabody plays these young guys are gaining so much experience. We may be down this year from the standard we have grown accustomed to, but I guarantee you our program will be back near the top very soon.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, thunderbolts said:

I agree 100%. This Tide team has not had many positive things go their way so far this season. Only having 8 seniors and only a few that are true contributors definitely hurts. Like you stated, the talent is there, but it is so young and raw. I feel that once something positive happens to this team they will take off. I honestly feel that they are not that far away. This game will be tough as we all know Riverside is not only talented but also experienced. Every time Peabody plays these young guys are gaining so much experience. We may be down this year from the standard we have grown accustomed to, but I guarantee you our program will be back near the top very soon.

I agree 100%

1 hour ago, Deeper said:

It would be nice if a team that avoided a scheduled game with Trenton last year was to beat them this year and then the HC of that team go on a 10 minute rant about it.  These high school teams can be totally different from one year to the next.

Are u confusing us w dyersburg last year 

11 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

If I am Peabody I simplify my offense. I would run a lot of zone read. On occasion I would line under center and run right at teams. QB is a good runner and the RB is too. I would run both of them early and often and pass very little. They need to limit plays and get crisp on fewer plays, IMO. They are making way to many mistakes. Limit plays and get good at running fewer plays. QB and RB are good runners and you have big OL. Just shooting self in the foot too much.

Edited by pioneer42