Billy B Vs. Heritage Blount County Schools championship.

What a great game (save the officiating) 

WB & Heritage both need to work on discipline and clean some things up. 
The Govs have a great chance to be 5-0 when they host  Science Hill on 9/22. 
Heritage has a bear of a schedule the next three weeks. 
The place was packed tonight and was nice to see a competitive ballgame for a change. 

I've gotta give credit to Reeves and WB. The difference between last year and this year is night and day. WB must have had well over 100 yards in penalties, and Heritage got bailed out on a couple of no call pass interferences. But the biggest penalty of the game was 12 men on the field for an extra point try which allowed WB to go for the 2 point conversion. I thought Osovet worked under Pruitt.... but apparently it was Dooley. Now I understand he's a Yankee and a chronic cusser... but sprinting to shake the coaches hands then sprinting off the field to the field house and slamming the door. That's a little over the top. 

After last years win to Sevier County it's like Heritage has regressed and trying it's best to return to their natural habitat. I just hope the coach don't throw his hands up and say this is a impossible situation and move on like so many others have. I really like this guy but they looked much better last year than this one. Right now if things follow through one more win may be the best they can possibly do and not sure why this team isn't responding.

12 hours ago, BroadwayBarberShop said:

What a great game (save the officiating) 

WB & Heritage both need to work on discipline and clean some things up. 
The Govs have a great chance to be 5-0 when they host  Science Hill on 9/22. 
Heritage has a bear of a schedule the next three weeks. 
The place was packed tonight and was nice to see a competitive ballgame for a change. 

The Govs have a great chance at a winning season.