ER at Monterey

HangingLimb

Arthur is DEF an ER fan! Matter of fact, he may be the biggest fan in Cross Plains. And I can tell Arthur finally got to have his meeting in the spring with Coach Brooks and the staff. This years version of the Indians are different (in a good way) and have played well so far. What you will see this season is not a coincidence. Coach Brooks ran his off season program exactly how Arthur recommended and is finally running the plays that Arthur told him would work! 

P.S. Arthur, figured you outta know that a few of us RobCo fellers did the neighborly thing and made sure Mrs. Margaret didn't want for nothing while you were out of commission! I'm thinking she may have grown up in Monterrey bc she's DEF a "wildcat"!

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2023 at 11:00 PM, Kevin38 said:

Right!...! just skip over his replies when I see it's him...lol

On 8/30/2023 at 1:20 PM, TheCommissioner said:

most of our third graders are better than this

On 8/30/2023 at 6:42 AM, CCLHL08 said:

@pujoYou will learn to ignore this person. He now has 4 different names on the T. He’s not a ER person just a poser. @Chiefbigfootcan tell you the same. ER people don’t claim him. Good luck to you guys Friday night.

ewe guys due no eye can sea this write

keven whoo our ewe

comishiner your a bandwagun jackit fan 

cclhl08 i shore due wish ewe wood give me a secund chanse i appall a gize for ever thang eye did two ewe 

eye rilly lyke coach now 

19 hours ago, FargoStrut said:

Arthur is DEF an ER fan! Matter of fact, he may be the biggest fan in Cross Plains. And I can tell Arthur finally got to have his meeting in the spring with Coach Brooks and the staff. This years version of the Indians are different (in a good way) and have played well so far. What you will see this season is not a coincidence. Coach Brooks ran his off season program exactly how Arthur recommended and is finally running the plays that Arthur told him would work! 

P.S. Arthur, figured you outta know that a few of us RobCo fellers did the neighborly thing and made sure Mrs. Margaret didn't want for nothing while you were out of commission! I'm thinking she may have grown up in Monterrey bc she's DEF a "wildcat"!

ewe our the smarist person on this hear appluhcashon