Sequatchie vs South Pittsburg

powerp

6 minutes ago, volsfan2008 said:

Ole wannabe. I could careless. 
I was headed cross 111 after work and decided to stop in and watch the game. My boy played with MC. No more kids for me to watch. 

I was just speaking facts. 
y’all play like that against a good team and your cornbread rear will be enjoying them lay_up lines. 

I like my cornbread like I like my football practices. On thanksgiving. :hungry:

Edited by BigCornbread

8 minutes ago, volsfan2008 said:

Ole wannabe. I could careless. 
I was headed cross 111 after work and decided to stop in and watch the game. My boy played with MC. No more kids for me to watch. 

I was just speaking facts. 
y’all play like that against a good team and your cornbread rear will be enjoying them lay_up lines. 

I like to stir da pot sometimez. 

I actually agree wit you it wasn’t pretty at timez patna 

Final thoughts on this one:

For SP: They could have ran the ball at will tonight and ended up doing so. I believe over 300 rushing yards. I like taking shots down field here and there but I would still go 60-40 on the run. 8-9 run very hard for the Pirates and when you have everyone spread out Kam is like a back as well. 

For SC: I didn’t think they were that bad. I just thought they were extremely mismatched. Their line reminded me of 2018 Whitwell with big guys who don’t move too well. QB is a player but he will be sore in the morning. I think SC beats Jasper next week.

• Upvote 1

SP could have ran da ball all night and I thank dat it’s coming more and more as we approach da playoffs and make it farther into da season. 

SP has matched up with three big and physical teams ova da last few weeks and I’m impressed wit how da defense has imposed dey will on da opponent late in da games 

da “hamma” set is deadly and it’s good to see da pirates line up and run right at da other team and dare dem to stop us. Excited to watch dis two headed monsta in Buckner and Farrior dis season

Wallace has not been as involved as many of us expected but his time is comin patna. 

Go Piratez 

I thought we did alright.  We can do better.  

A couple calls didn't go our way tonight but that's OK.  

That Cat in the Hat on our sideline never gives us a call regardless of who we play. 

It's just the way it is sometimes.  

Anyways,  Just keep working.  Keep punching.  Keep getting better.  We'll get there.  

Also,  Sequatchie has a good young team coming up.  Good mix of size and speed.  That QB has Pirate blood in him too.  So,  Good luck SC Indians!

Go Pirates!!

6 hours ago, Southtowner said:

I thought we did alright.  We can do better.  

A couple calls didn't go our way tonight but that's OK.  

That Cat in the Hat on our sideline never gives us a call regardless of who we play. 

It's just the way it is sometimes.  

Anyways,  Just keep working.  Keep punching.  Keep getting better.  We'll get there.  

Also,  Sequatchie has a good young team coming up.  Good mix of size and speed.  That QB has Pirate blood in him too.  So,  Good luck SC Indians!

Go Pirates!!

Agree….That line judge had an agenda tonight 

Love the way we fly to the ball… 7 and 8 needs some serious looks from some Colleges man they both track the ball great and have some serious closing speed . They both the perfect size for LB

30 and Cam get my game ball 

I’m a fan of tempo at times especially when the running game is working but that’s just me. It’s easy to say setting in the stands but it ain’t so easy when your in the fire

SC going to win a bunch of games…they well coached and play hard. I’ll be pulling for them the rest of the way.

Looks like the County is undefeated so far

On a side note…. Looks like the Chattanooga news people have become Ga High School reporters. 
Have yet to see any coverage of our Marion County Schools all year. Guess when they run out of games up there and we’re still playing they will start showing up.

Edited by team69