Deuce Knight leaves Lipscomb Academy football after three games

SportsTNFan

6 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Been hearing a few things from over there. He’s not the only one that wants to leave/Left. I heard this before the season started. 

yeah our team/coaching staff has some work to do.  I wish that growth came through success but for me it doesn't...it comes through adversity.   I just hope there is some growth happening for these guys.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BreadTruck28 said:

Now if I recall correctly, per cbg, he could go to Baylor and start against LA this Friday because the board members of TN HS football did not approve a rule that 80% of the members approved… that would make this really interesting…

I think he’s already back in Mississippi.

3 minutes ago, Indian said:

Doubtful anyone touches this 

what do you guys want to hear?   maybe he had one parent come with him but he missed the rest of his family.  I dont think there is some big conspiracy to expose.   I heard his dad was here for work and that was the genesis of the move.  maybe that didn't work out.  who knows?   

• Upvote 1

How many high schools in the country are able to replace a 4* QB with a 3* QB.  This may be a blessing in disguise for David Lipscomb High School because from what I watched the 4* played hard and was very athletic but his grasp of the offense and throwing mechanics needed a lot of work.  I know nothing about the young man or his family but it would be very difficult for most high school aged boys to leave their home and move several hours away and go to a new school.  Not even discussing the athletic part of this equation but the social and academics must also be considered.  

• Like 1