FORREST AT CASCADE 2023: The Battle for 3rd in R4 2A

GeneralForrest

50 minutes ago, CoyDillard said:

I'm going with the General's boys in this battle. Good luck Rockets!

Amazing… As the good book says, for those with eyes to see… Perhaps tomorrow you will be able to offer a more sober assessment, you may say to yourself, it was 90% the same players on the field from last seasons matchup, what made me think the Rockets could overcome such a wide margin?! 

17 hours ago, cascadehomer said:

Amazing… As the good book says, for those with eyes to see… Perhaps tomorrow you will be able to offer a more sober assessment, you may say to yourself, it was 90% the same players on the field from last seasons matchup, what made me think the Rockets could overcome such a wide margin?! 

Good win for Cascade but if it was 90% the same players then something is drastically wrong somewhere.

On 9/20/2023 at 1:05 PM, Southtowner said:

I didn't want to be the party pooper General,  but,  if yall can't win this one, or maybe better said, if yall don't win this one,  I think you don't win another game. 

I know you've been wanting change.  And sometimes change is the only good option.

Good luck.

I'm hoping yall continue winning.

The Jasper game is an open date for us.  

Bump.

I hate this for Salem and The General. 

If you boys wanna switch sides,  South Pittsburg would love to have ya.  

With regard to feelings, RaiderFa* just peeled himself off of my couch.  If anyone doesn't know the poster that I'm referring to, sorry, but now that his mental health is under my direction, I have to respect his privacy-HIPPA- or so I'm told by my lawyers.  RaiderFa* is handling the Chapel Hill loss as well as can be expected.  He may have a relapse or two so if you see him lash out at little-old CascadeHomer, know that the healing has begun...

1 hour ago, cascadehomer said:

With regard to feelings, RaiderFa* just peeled himself off of my couch.  If anyone doesn't know the poster that I'm referring to, sorry, but now that his mental health is under my direction, I have to respect his privacy-HIPPA- or so I'm told by my lawyers.  RaiderFa* is handling the Chapel Hill loss as well as can be expected.  He may have a relapse or two so if you see him lash out at little-old CascadeHomer, know that the healing has begun...

Might want to tell your lawyers that it's HIPAA, not HIPPA... wouldn't want them to expose you in a liabel suit over a technicality.

Game recap tonight followed by live Q & A--potential Game Recap headlines include:

1. Mr. Sawyer goes rushing

2. Mr. Sawyer, my Mr. Sawyer

3. Mr. Sawyer puts both teams on his back

4. Whose line is it, anyway

5. Two-headed Monster

6. QB that hits

7. Underclassman that hit

8.  Forrest, lol, amirite?

9.  Circumstantial Evidence

10. Dang, Homey