Moore Co Raiders @ Cornersville Bulldogs Week 6 Sept 22nd

RaiderzFan

I mean, we might as well start this out by talking about the elephants in the room. MC 100% the best team on our schedule. 2 highly rated and respected players on both sides, #6 Dawson White and #33 Ben Franklin. 2 teams that respect those individual players but are playing as team as best as any fan can hope for. 2 teams that understand you play the game with 11 on the field and guys willing to step up and make plays and one member is no more or less important than the other men on that field. Neither team a one man show but a team effort to excel to greatness. The Dawgs have hit their stride and no better time to play our toughest opponent of the year than now. Buckle up! Think this one is going to be a dandy. Go get ‘em’ DAWGS!

Toad bottom should be thumpin’

At this point in the season a team like MC could get caught up in the hype and Motivation could be lacking but that’s not the vibe I’m getting for this game.

MC’s defense takes over and MC’s offense does what it do!!

38-7 MC 

Edited by BBRaider

The most impressive thing to me about MC, outside of #6, is the receivers understand who they have at QB and don't just stop when they run their route. They continue to keep the play alive and adjust to what he is doing to find the soft spot for an open pass. This has killed many teams this year when they thought they had him. I see the keys to winning this one being contain and tackle #6 (easier said than done) and then continuing to cover receivers as they scramble with him. Still torn on my prediction for this one. It is all going to depend on which Cornersville shows up. If they come with the same mind set and tenacity as we have seen the last two games, we can win this thing. If they come in flat and play like they did against Chapel Hill and Collinwood, we go home with our tail between our legs. 

Also watching film, #9 has motor! many other talents on MC as well, but he stood out to me.  

4 hours ago, HerefortheDAWGS said:

The most impressive thing to me about MC, outside of #6, is the receivers understand who they have at QB and don't just stop when they run their route. They continue to keep the play alive and adjust to what he is doing to find the soft spot for an open pass. This has killed many teams this year when they thought they had him. I see the keys to winning this one being contain and tackle #6 (easier said than done) and then continuing to cover receivers as they scramble with him. Still torn on my prediction for this one. It is all going to depend on which Cornersville shows up. If they come with the same mind set and tenacity as we have seen the last two games, we can win this thing. If they come in flat and play like they did against Chapel Hill and Collinwood, we go home with our tail between our legs. 

Also watching film, #9 has motor! many other talents on MC as well, but he stood out to me.  

#6 is Superman, but #23 is really dang good and will make you feel just as stupid as #6 in space and #21 & #45 complement his style very well this has become a very physical team and i’m here for it. WR’s have played a lot of ball together with #6 they are great in their own right 

#9 is a freak on the outside he gets held more times than not it’ll be a test for both ends not to break contain in this style game. I’m most excited for #21 and #45 in this game they come with ill intentions!

Edited by BBRaider

On 9/19/2023 at 10:15 AM, HerefortheDAWGS said:

If they come with the same mind set and tenacity as we have seen the last two games, we can win this thing. If they come in flat and play like they did against Chapel Hill and Collinwood, we go home with our tail between our legs. 

Any reason to believe they would come out flat for the biggest game of the year?