Admirals VS Dogs

Dawgz4life

29 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Bearden 28. Farragut 21

What do you think will happen in the Mac game tomorrow? Alcoa and Bearden are probably the only rivalry so far in the Mac. I got y’all winning, but I don’t know much about yall at the same time. I just know you guy always have grown man (not actually) playing for y’all’s MAC team.

1 hour ago, Dawgz4life said:

What do you think will happen in the Mac game tomorrow? Alcoa and Bearden are probably the only rivalry so far in the Mac. I got y’all winning, but I don’t know much about yall at the same time. I just know you guy always have grown man (not actually) playing for y’all’s MAC team.

Alcoa does not have the play makers like the past couple of years. plus, a few key injuries. It should be a very tight game! Good luck!

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Swipes said:

What kind of crap are you spewing?  There isn’t a park 130 feet from either school.  You can just admit you meant Kingston Pike instead of Kingston Park

He's just showing you that great education he got at BHS. Must not of been strong in geography, history or spelling. I think BHS is probably more of a math, science, technical school.