Loretto is back!!!

Pizzpatriot2

Don’t forget that Lewis and Page has actually played 22 times on the field (not on message boards) and Lewis has won on the field, 13 times to 9. Or 59% of the games played on the field. In all 22 games Page had almost double LC’s enrollment, which I would assume means that Page was attempting to play a weak schedule.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I love the fact that I can type a little and you write a book. Lol!!  It’s great!!!

That’s why you are a fan of paper tigers.

1 hour ago, ddaddy said:

Don’t forget that Lewis and Page has actually played 22 times on the field (not on message boards) and Lewis has won on the field, 13 times to 9. Or 59% of the games played on the field. In all 22 games Page had almost double LC’s enrollment, which I would assume means that Page was attempting to play a weak schedule.

Don’t forget that Page has played for two state championships and Hohenwald has played for zero. That’s in big boy 5A football too because that’s our enrollment numbers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

That’s why you are a fan of paper tigers.

Don’t forget that Page has played for two state championships and Hohenwald has played for zero. That’s in big boy 5A football too because that’s our enrollment numbers.

I'm sorry for whoever hurt you in Hohenwald. Don't you think you've been grinding this axe long enough?

12 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

I tell you what I do remember; state championship games. What do you remember? I know, the start of basketball season.?.?.

Just proof of what I said…. STM

But I am Happy that those kids from Page did get to experience going to the State Championship game. It’s a great accomplishment making it there.
Just thinking out loud tho, I highly doubt you even are from Franklin/Page anyways. Heck, you may originally even be from Hohenwald. Or had a kid play there when they were in the same region as LC. Lol. You just have the same old comebacks, same old paper champions comment, same “we made it to back to back championships” and running down the same town. Must not be a fan of the old coach at LC, as it seems you have followed his trail to Milan now. And I guess, by the enrollment numbers in that “Big Boy Football”, LC should just come on up to 5A with Page. Seems to be easier to make it to a SC there. Must be, since the struggle was real when Page was in 2-3A. 

10 hours ago, JoeKane13 said:

Just proof of what I said…. STM

But I am Happy that those kids from Page did get to experience going to the State Championship game. It’s a great accomplishment making it there.
Just thinking out loud tho, I highly doubt you even are from Franklin/Page anyways. Heck, you may originally even be from Hohenwald. Or had a kid play there when they were in the same region as LC. Lol. You just have the same old comebacks, same old paper champions comment, same “we made it to back to back championships” and running down the same town. Must not be a fan of the old coach at LC, as it seems you have followed his trail to Milan now. And I guess, by the enrollment numbers in that “Big Boy Football”, LC should just come on up to 5A with Page. Seems to be easier to make it to a SC there. Must be, since the struggle was real when Page was in 2-3A. 

Nah, just calling a spade a spade. Thanks for the compliment though. The struggle was real, however. But, we pushed through it and have finally reached real success, including a program to be proud of!

5 hours ago, WingT08 said:

Paper Tigers are the worst

Been missing out on a lot here, WT! A third rate elementary teacher from Milan, who is still living in the 90's, has ramped up his rhetoric and been called out and put in his place a couple of times. (hates the word is out on Milan running from competition). Hohenwald is sitting at a one loss season but, competitive with the rest of the region, so far. No surprise there but the big story here is Loretto. They are undefeated and just absolutely tearing the region up! Those Mustangs have it all together, for this year anyway. 

Next up is to see who all makes it from this region to the third round, not just if Hohenwald does. I'm learning more about those West Tennessee teams so I'm seeing just how tough they are. Now that Riverside has been pushed over there, it does make 2A in Middle that much easier.

I'm still fighting the good fight against the paper champions and now, I guess, the paper tigers. Check back when you can.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Been missing out on a lot here, WT! A third rate elementary teacher from Milan, who is still living in the 90's, has ramped up his rhetoric and been called out and put in his place a couple of times. (hates the word is out on Milan running from competition). Hohenwald is sitting at a one loss season but, competitive with the rest of the region, so far. No surprise there but the big story here is Loretto. They are undefeated and just absolutely tearing the region up! Those Mustangs have it all together, for this year anyway. 

Next up is to see who all makes it from this region to the third round, not just if Hohenwald does. I'm learning more about those West Tennessee teams so I'm seeing just how tough they are. Now that Riverside has been pushed over there, it does make 2A in Middle that much easier.

I'm still fighting the good fight against the paper champions and now, I guess, the paper tigers. Check back when you can.

Forrest… 2016…