YAI @ Oneida

Spike016

29 minutes ago, pujo said:

They are a good team but 2ond in the state is a big stretch, about 5th in the East.I know who the good one's are.

Who are the 4 better? I'm not saying I disagree but they won't play any of those 4 until the semis. Marion I think is #1. I'm not sure on ER and Smith. Maybe. 

Edited by TSSAAfootball
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Who are the 4 better? I'm not saying I disagree but they won't play any of those 4 until the semis. Marion I think is #1. I'm not sure on ER and Smith. Maybe. 

Fayetteville and its not a lock they get to the 4th round. They would for sure be the favorite to get their but stranger thing have happened.

9 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I don’t think York gets to semis playin like they did Friday night. That’s just my opinion. If Oneida ain’t got a kid that would start at all at York but yet York couldn’t do more than what they done?? Ahhh I’m skeptical on em. It was closer than the 28-0 score showed. If Oneida had any heartbeat of an offense it would been a very close game. I give credit to Yorks D as well but Oneidas offense was horrendous. 

42 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

I don’t think York gets to semis playin like they did Friday night. That’s just my opinion. If Oneida ain’t got a kid that would start at all at York but yet York couldn’t do more than what they done?? Ahhh I’m skeptical on em. It was closer than the 28-0 score showed. If Oneida had any heartbeat of an offense it would been a very close game. I give credit to Yorks D as well but Oneidas offense was horrendous. 

If York don’t shoot themselves in the foot with penalties and a bad snap I think they have at least 21 more in the first half.  But if is a big two letter word.  I agree I didn’t think they played well at all. But played well enough to get the W. Yorks offense didn’t have to do much to win that game.  You don’t have to score much of you hold the other team to ZERO.  

23 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

If York don’t shoot themselves in the foot with penalties and a bad snap I think they have at least 21 more in the first half.  But if is a big two letter word.  I agree I didn’t think they played well at all. But played well enough to get the W. Yorks offense didn’t have to do much to win that game.  You don’t have to score much of you hold the other team to ZERO.  

Agree 100% and Lefew and Bilbrey playing hurt certainly didn't help. I do think they got away from their normal offense to work on things. I think if they played again this Friday, York beats them by 50. But they only would throw it 5 times all game probably. You could tell that Oneida had no chance to score at all. It was complete domination. Most of Oneida's yards came on a broken play where the QB tried to throw it out of bounds but it didd't make it and the CB mistimed his jump or he would have had an easy walkin pick six. Instead it falls into the receiver hands and he gets 20 or so yards. That was Oneida's best play all night, a broken play. It was a break or 2 from being 35-0 at half. York was just killing themselves with bad timing penalties and that snap was a killer. But Lefew was off his game and you could tell. Luckily they didn't need a big game from him. But he will get it together by playoffs. 

18 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Agree 100% and Lefew and Bilbrey playing hurt certainly didn't help. I do think they got away from their normal offense to work on things. I think if they played again this Friday, York beats them by 50. But they only would throw it 5 times all game probably. You could tell that Oneida had no chance to score at all. It was complete domination. Most of Oneida's yards came on a broken play where the QB tried to throw it out of bounds but it didd't make it and the CB mistimed his jump or he would have had an easy walkin pick six. Instead it falls into the receiver hands and he gets 20 or so yards. That was Oneida's best play all night, a broken play. It was a break or 2 from being 35-0 at half. York was just killing themselves with bad timing penalties and that snap was a killer. But Lefew was off his game and you could tell. Luckily they didn't need a big game from him. But he will get it together by playoffs. 

I didn’t know anyone was injured.  I am definitely a York homer and I have been worried about the offense all year.  Defense is normally playing lights out but the offense seems to struggle.  I have to admit I don’t see a real deep playoff run if the offense plays like they did Friday 

11 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

I didn’t know anyone was injured.  I am definitely a York homer and I have been worried about the offense all year.  Defense is normally playing lights out but the offense seems to struggle.  I have to admit I don’t see a real deep playoff run if the offense plays like they did Friday 

He thinks he knows everything.Need to straighten him out.:roflol:

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, YAIDAD said:

Bilbrey has been playing thru an injury since week 4 I think, but Lefew tweaked something at LA and didn't practice all week but he can play thru it. I work with one of their school admins as part of my job. He's a huge football guy and loves to talk about the team. 

The semis will be a tough matchup. Very tough

Edited by TSSAAfootball

1 hour ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Bilbrey has been playing thru an injury since week 4 I think, but Lefew tweaked something at LA and didn't practice all week but he can play thru it. I work with one of their school admins as part of my job. He's a huge football guy and loves to talk about the team. 

The semis will be a tough matchup. Very tough

IF York makes it