2A Region 5 vs Region 6 Playoffs

vandyfan1

Looking more like the Riverside/Loretto winner next Friday will be facing Huntington. Who do you guys have pulling the W between Loretto and Riverside? Loretto is having a banner year and is undefeated and most likely will remain that way after tomorrow. However, Riverside does have two losses but to, I think, very good teams. 

Will Riverside be extra hungry to face Huntington in R3? Now, is Loretto for real and back?

15 hours ago, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Looking more like the Riverside/Loretto winner next Friday will be facing Huntington. Who do you guys have pulling the W between Loretto and Riverside? Loretto is having a banner year and is undefeated and most likely will remain that way after tomorrow. However, Riverside does have two losses but to, I think, very good teams. 

Will Riverside be extra hungry to face Huntington in R3? Now, is Loretto for real and back?

Please let the Loretto team look past Peabody. Loretto has all the pressure on them, undefeated season. Best team they have had in awhile. This year’s Peabody team is the worst team they have had in at least 15 years. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is a tight game in the 4th quarter though . How will the Loretto players react? They are supposed to destroy Peabody, I am sure everyone they have talked to have reiterated that all week. Every year there is a major upset early in the playoffs because the players are in shock that their opponent just didn’t lay down when they showed up. Since Loretto last won a playoff game, our head coach has gone 31-6 (4 state titles) just in playoff games that he was either the D-coordinator or head coach. Please I beg you to overlook the Golden Tide and their coaching staff. They are not what they have been, but I guarantee you that when we had the second longest winning streak in the entire nation we never disrespected an opponent and overlooked them especially during the playoffs. For anyone to post something about a matchup that is in the future during the playoffs shows that they haven’t won much and usually that comes to bite them in the rear end. Karma comes tough this time of year.

Edited by thunderbolts

11 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

Please let the Loretto team look past Peabody. Loretto has all the pressure on them, undefeated season. Best team they have had in awhile. This year’s Peabody team is the worst team they have had in at least 15 years. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is a tight game in the 4th quarter though . How will the Loretto players react? They are supposed to destroy Peabody, I am sure everyone they have talked to have reiterated that all week. Every year there is a major upset early in the playoffs because the players are in shock that their opponent just didn’t lay down when they showed up. Since Loretto last won a playoff game, our head coach has gone 31-6 (4 state titles) just in playoff games that he was either the D-coordinator or head coach. Please I beg you to overlook the Golden Tide and their coaching staff. They are not what they have been, but I guarantee you that when we had the second longest winning streak in the entire nation we never disrespected an opponent and overlooked them especially during the playoffs. For anyone to post something about a matchup that is in the future during the playoffs shows that they haven’t won much and usually that comes to bite them in the rear end. Karma comes tough this time of year.

The guy giving all the Loretto hype isn’t even a Loretto fan. I can promise you Loretto hasn’t over looked anyone all year and it definitely won’t start in the playoffs. Take a chill pill.

11 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

Pizza is not a Loretto person and I can GUARANTEE that Loretto HAS NOT overlooked Peabody. Before you go announcing Loretto is disrespecting anyone do a little homework on who you are reading that crap from.

16 hours ago, thunderbolts said:

You fell into the trap and responded just as he wanted you to. The ONLY objective of this poster is to spew negativity and lure defensive negative posts. I do understand, because in the past I too have fell into his game , but never again for me. You made his day.

Edited by ddaddy

5 hours ago, FootballFanatic12345 said:

The guy giving all the Loretto hype isn’t even a Loretto fan. I can promise you Loretto hasn’t over looked anyone all year and it definitely won’t start in the playoffs. Take a chill pill.

On 10/22/2023 at 12:43 PM, FootballFanatic12345 said:

It’s the year of the mustang!!! Loretto vs. Huntingdon in the 3rd round.

On 11/2/2023 at 4:34 PM, Pizzpatriot2 said:

Might be riverside vs Peabody