South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga prep. Will the Pirates keep rolling?

Geno

On 10/3/2023 at 9:23 PM, CoyDillard said:

A few years ago Hargis wrote an article about the top 10 area state champions he has covered. The 2007 Pirate team was the highest rated SP team on his list at #8. The 94 team was an honorable mention.

Of course he probably wasn’t alive but there’s been only 1 SP team to win it when it was just 3 classes.  Of course I might be just a tad biased!

On 10/9/2023 at 11:22 PM, Southtowner said:

Unfit to be creator. But don't worry.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b9523iznstgd7llqw88xq

GO PIRATES!!!

Roy made you his apprentice website maker way back ST, so does that mean you run the SP coachT media department? If it does maybe you can let that Geno man be in charge of that Stone man's balls. I think that Roy would like it that that Geno man could keep Stone's balls dry and warm when the weather gets bad so he can worry about coaching without having to think about his balls being cold or wet in the game. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, tradertwo said:

Roy made you his apprentice website maker way back ST, so does that mean you run the SP coachT media department? If it does maybe you can let that Geno man be in charge of that Stone man's balls. I think that Roy would like it that that Geno man could keep Stone's balls dry and warm when the weather gets bad so he can worry about coaching without having to think about his balls being cold or wet in the game. 

RIP Roy

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

T2,  we've had an issue kicking those Stone Cold mans balls this year on extra points. You think im joking but im not.  

On 10/11/2023 at 11:26 AM, team69 said:

Blast from the past…..Red Baron who punted for Tech and played for the pirates in early 60’s would be at the top in my book. Bobby Joe Ford had a punt  of 74 yds at Bledsoe that went in the end zone or it would have been more. He could have punted for anyone! 
They both were also punting the old heavy rubber ball the SP used. It was heavier than the leather ball. 

Several great punters!! Bill Mcclain could punt well. I’ve hit several 70 ish punts. Grider used to tell me Boy you out kick my coverage sit down lol