South Pittsburg vs Chattanooga prep. Will the Pirates keep rolling?

Geno

The 94 team did lose to the jailhouse. Where 07 was undefeated. 94 probably had a better D, while 07 had a better O. Opposing team records are almost exactly the same.

Toss up - my nod goes to 07, because some idiot wearing purple can't say "yea, y'all were champions, but you lost to us."

Yep - I still don't like Jasper.

• Upvote 3

My top 3

I was a part of 2010 run but I have to say realistically dere was not much competition dat season. 1A was down.  Jo Byrns may have been da worst team to play in a state championship game. Had more issues wid Gback and coalfield in playoffs dan we did JB.

Neverdaless we got a ring and brought home a gold ball to da pitt. 

Edited by BigCornbread

1 hour ago, BigCornbread said:

My top 3

I was a part of 2010 run but I have to say realistically dere was not much competition dat season. 1A was down.  Jo Byrns may have been da worst team to play in a state championship game. Had more issues wid Gback and coalfield in playoffs dan we did JB.

Neverdaless we got a ring and brought home a gold ball to da pitt. 

I remember the Gville/SP game from 2010. Tough loss for us. Everybody in tiger town thought 2010 was our year to win another one. Didn’t happen til 2 years later 

18 minutes ago, TheBlueprint said:

I remember the Gville/SP game from 2010. Tough loss for us. Everybody in tiger town thought 2010 was our year to win another one. Didn’t happen til 2 years later 

Was that the year Raquis Hale ran wild? Seems like he rushed for 350 that night.  I was thinking Gordonsville had a good QB. 

46 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

Was that the year Raquis Hale ran wild? Seems like he rushed for 350 that night.  I was thinking Gordonsville had a good QB. 

Don’t know how many yards but yes he ran all over us. Gordonsville QB that year was #6 Chaz Smith. RB was big #12 Cody Woodmore

31-21 was the final score I believe

the 09 game between was even worse. We scored early to go up 7-0 on a long run. And it was all Pirates after that