Blue Devils vs Highlanders for top spot R1A

Backyardbbq15

1 minute ago, Appvol said:

Great win tonight by the Warriors. Congrats!!!!!!!!

Big win for Happy Valley.  SG was blah and so was most of the coaching.

Happy Valley coaches did a great job and had their kids ready to play and it paid off. Those kids played hard and kept fighting, and it was a well deserved win.  

On another thread someone had made a comment about the SG coaches, and my response was, I wouldn’t be focused on the coaches. That fellow that made the comment was correct, at least for this game and I’ll leave it that.  

Congrats to Cloudland on the BIg W.

5 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

Big win for Happy Valley.  SG was blah and so was most of the coaching.

Happy Valley coaches did a great job and had their kids ready to play and it paid off. Those kids played hard and kept fighting, and it was a well deserved win.  

On another thread someone had made a comment about the SG coaches, and my response was, I wouldn’t be focused on the coaches. That fellow that made the comment was correct, at least for this game and I’ll leave it that.  

Congrats to Cloudland on the BIg W.

HV is not as bad as some might think, come outta the gate slow but they are improving and feeling good about themselves., Jarett has instilled a little fire in um. I really like like him and happy he's turning it around.The guy has PASSION.

2 minutes ago, pujo said:

HV is not as bad as some might think, come outta the gate slow but they are improving and feeling good about themselves., Jarett has instilled a little fire in um. I really like like him and happy he's turning it around.The guy has PASSION.

Need yall to beat them also Pujo. Not sure how a 3 team tie would work if you didn't but I'd say It would not be good for us.