Is meigs going to state again?

On 10/19/2023 at 9:16 AM, RakingCoal said:

I may be a Meigs homer, but I think this is our best chance to hang with Alcoa.  I am not saying we can or will, just that it is our best chance.  If we can get a team like Alcoa in a close 4th quarter game, anything can happen with these kids.

I hate to break the bad news to you, but Meigs County won't be able to even get that opportunity because Giles County is loaded. Giles will beat Meigs by at least 2 scores. Heard it here first.

48 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Meigs County plays in a very hard class. They will not be going to state because of Alcoa. Where is rainbowland? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Right now Meigs County is rainbowland. Alcoa vs. Giles County in the 4th round. Heard it here first. 

28 minutes ago, Yeti said:

So if Meigs beats Giles, are they extra loaded? Not sure how that works.

More loaded than an O'charley's baked potato. 

9 minutes ago, MartyHuggins said:

Right now Meigs County is rainbowland. Alcoa vs. Giles County in the 4th round. Heard it here first. 

More loaded than an O'charley's baked potato. 

I normally hear comments like that when people are loaded :roflol:

Hope we get to play each other.

17 minutes ago, MartyHuggins said:

I do too. Definitely will be fun to watch. Wish Watertown could get a chance to play Meigs, but I do not see that happening anytime soon!

Never know, I believe the Watertown and Central game will be a close game if they get to play.