Is meigs going to state again?

34 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Meigs County is not going to state this season. They will not get a shot at Alcoa because they would not be able to beat Giles County in round 3. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message. 

I guess we will see if those little Bobcats and Tigers both make it that far.

22 minutes ago, blockhead said:

Not sure about Giles County?  They may not maket it that far, as they struggled with Watertown last week.  They have lost two games already.

They could’ve beat us by as many as they wanted. 

The only reason we stayed in the game were due to turnovers.

They have speed for days and will be hard for any team to beat in the 3A level ( if they play clean football) not named Alcoa.

I would feel safe saying that they probably had their worse game and we had our best offensively this year.

13 hours ago, H2Oman said:

They have speed for days and will be hard for any team to beat in the 3A level ( if they play clean football) not named Alcoa.

I would feel safe saying that they probably had their worse game and we had our best offensively this year.

I am Captain Guru and I approve your message!

On 10/5/2023 at 7:25 PM, H2Oman said:

You always tell it like it is.Like your insight!

2 hours ago, blitzinbuc said:

Yep! Especially when you now have to beat Alcoa to make it to the state title game. In other words, it just isn't going to happen.

I'd love to see Meigs upset Alcoa honestly, I think Meigs county can beat Giles County as well if they are clicking on all cylinders. Meigs is borderline 3a/2a whereas Giles is pretty close to 4a, where they used to be anyways. If it's in Decatur I think yall stand a chance of beating Giles in a close one, but would probably have to be in low scoring game, if 14-7/10-7 or 7-3