Is meigs going to state again?

40 minutes ago, RakingCoal said:

I may be a Meigs homer, but I think this is our best chance to hang with Alcoa.  I am not saying we can or will, just that it is our best chance.  If we can get a team like Alcoa in a close 4th quarter game, anything can happen with these kids.

I respect your opinion about your team. Alcoa Tornadoes is better than almost every team. If Alcoa Tornado plays Meigs County Tigers they will be mercy rule them by early  third quarter or second quarter this year. Congratulations to Meigs on a good season so far. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

The Funny thing BC is the program he pulls for has Open Enrollment too and has gotten transfer from not just Carter County but Sullivan County too :rolleyes:.

Swipes you’re alive. I was afraid that you had done humanity a favor and disappeared. You and BC need to carry a potted plant because you’re both a waste of oxygen. I thought BC was the dumbest person on this thread. He better hope you don’t accidentally OD smoking crack. You two sure you’re not cousins. I had forgotten that BC existed. But I’m still trying. Swipes check your birth certificate. I’m pretty sure it’s an apology letter from the condom factory. Apparently all someone needs to do is mention the devils or tornadoes and you two come outta the closet holding hands. Cheating is cheating whether you want to blame some other program for the crap you all have been doing for decades. Swipes your just mad because Alcoa has more money than Greenville. Can’t buy parents the way Alcoa can nor supplement the coaching salaries with a “generous” donation from a big corporation. I’m against open enrollment for athletics. I support a level playing field for all the kids. And in Alcoa’s case it’s blatantly obvious that they get the best athletes in Blount Co just like Greene. So you 2 pathetic excuses for fans can shove your excuses up your small intestines. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Swipes you’re alive. I was afraid that you had done humanity a favor and disappeared. You and BC need to carry a potted plant because you’re both a waste of oxygen. I thought BC was the dumbest person on this thread. He better hope you don’t accidentally OD smoking crack. You two sure you’re not cousins. I had forgotten that BC existed. But I’m still trying. Swipes check your birth certificate. I’m pretty sure it’s an apology letter from the condom factory. Apparently all someone needs to do is mention the devils or tornadoes and you two come outta the closet holding hands. Cheating is cheating whether you want to blame some other program for the crap you all have been doing for decades. Swipes your just mad because Alcoa has more money than Greenville. Can’t buy parents the way Alcoa can nor supplement the coaching salaries with a “generous” donation from a big corporation. I’m against open enrollment for athletics. I support a level playing field for all the kids. And in Alcoa’s case it’s blatantly obvious that they get the best athletes in Blount Co just like Greene. So you 2 pathetic excuses for fans can shove your excuses up your small intestines. 

Your mom should have done us all a favor and swallowed. Playing inside the rules the TSSAA establishes is what great programs do and not cheating but you're to much of a clown to understand that. Greeneville doesn't need big corporations when we have people with last names of Niswonger, Bewley, or Quillen.  Also there is no such thing as "open enrollment for athletics".  Open enrollment is set by the school system and has nothing to do with sports the same way Elizabethton's school board has them as an "Open Enrollment" School.  Keep talking and keep making yourself look like the Clown you are, it makes everyone on CoachT laugh at the crap you spew.

Edited by Swipes
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, IPOPU2022 said:

Too long.....did not read. Probably read like.........

tenor.gif.a9a55ed7713b930c9b6790c6b57778c2.gif

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, RakingCoal said:

Definitely not a Meigs fan. We know that the road goes through Alcoa which is mountain road only for 4x4 trucks. All I am saying is this is the best Meigs team in a long time, so this is our best CHANCE. But that best chance is still a long shot. No Alcoa bulletin board material here 

No chance.Nope,no chance.Mercy rule.Great season for Meigs but quit smoking the pipe before posting.The Fitz coached team led by Swafford in 19 would beat the brakes off this one.

Edited by orngnblk
  • Like 1