Littull Fellurs goin' two Cleavlund

STARSNBARS

22 hours ago, Solomon said:

I am afraid this season is about to go off the side of the mountain.

Well, since there aren't any mountains between here and Cleveland, I disagree. 

All of the best movies start out with everything going good, then disaster strikes, and then the champion gets up off the mat. 

I'm hoping for a Hollywood ending. 

xn4byD.gif

• Like 2

On 10/9/2023 at 11:23 AM, JJrebel2010 said:

This is going to be a tough game. Cleveland has a lot of talent and run a very fast paced offense. I think Maryville will need to score 30+ to win this one. They need to open up the playbook a lot more than they did against Bearden to win this one. The Freshman QB has proved he can make the throws. Let him loose and see what happens. You're never going to win anything playing timid.

For those who have not seen Cleveland, they are attempting to run a Tennessee style offense so you best have the 11 defensive players out there you think are the best, because you may not get to substitute. That said a mistake or two and they are off the field pretty quick too. But they are playing, probably the best, I have seen them play in a while. The Little smart pill machines say it's close, so it can go either way.

On 10/10/2023 at 2:24 PM, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Booger, I think I understand Starz better than I understand you lol 

Booger dont nose whether to take that as a shot.....or if it was CBRF's own admission of not bein able to comprehend any higher level dialect than Starz

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I hate this fall break stuff, it reminds me of the lazy butts that work 8 to 5 and take a lunch break at 3 and come back and work an hour.  What are you going to accomplish in an hour. The same goes for football, most of the season is played already but take a break with 2 games to go is stupid. Most kids come back after break lazy and out of sync.

18 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

I hate this fall break stuff, it reminds me of the lazy butts that work 8 to 5 and take a lunch break at 3 and come back and work an hour.  What are you going to accomplish in an hour. The same goes for football, most of the season is played already but take a break with 2 games to go is stupid. Most kids come back after break lazy and out of sync.

Yalls fall break was last week right? Cleveland’s fall break was this week.