Littull Fellurs goin' two Cleavlund

STARSNBARS

Right now I believe if Maryville goes to Cleveland and plays a good game they will win. Last game we played minus an official which makes it tough on not catching things the fans can see on TV and the stands. Maryville is who I'm picking on a short list of only 23 games this week due to fall break with a lot of schools in East Tennessee.

This is going to be a tough game. Cleveland has a lot of talent and run a very fast paced offense. I think Maryville will need to score 30+ to win this one. They need to open up the playbook a lot more than they did against Bearden to win this one. The Freshman QB has proved he can make the throws. Let him loose and see what happens. You're never going to win anything playing timid.

3 hours ago, JJrebel2010 said:

This is going to be a tough game. Cleveland has a lot of talent and run a very fast paced offense. I think Maryville will need to score 30+ to win this one. They need to open up the playbook a lot more than they did against Bearden to win this one. The Freshman QB has proved he can make the throws. Let him loose and see what happens. You're never going to win anything playing timid.

30+? Are we playing 7 quarters? I may need to find something else to do Friday night.

2 hours ago, strongx said:

30+? Are we playing 7 quarters? I may need to find something else to do Friday night.

With their style of offense and talent, yes. They’re averaging around 35 ppg. I think if Maryville’s defense can hold them under 25, that would be considered a pretty solid night. My guess is Maryville will try to run the ball, shorten the game, and give Cleveland less possessions.