South Greene visits Eagleton

BarneySox2007

3 minutes ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

I've been saying the same thing Pujo. R2 from top to bottom is looking very solid. If the #4 team can hang with Meigs that's about all you need to know. Bledsoe County's margin of victory is pretty impressive also. They are a very solid looking team as a 2 or 3 

I agree! It’s gonna be a York and Hampton for a chance to be in the semis. 

5 minutes ago, pujo said:

Nobody scores much on York, that D is TOOOOOOUUUUUGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Honestly one of the better defenses I’ve saw in a while. They have their holes but we weren’t able to exploit them. Most can’t it seems. An offense with a solid run game and a somewhat functional pass game can hurt them though. 

Their offense plays right into your wheelhouse though. 

Edited by crow

1 minute ago, crow said:

Honestly one of the better defenses I’ve saw in a while. They have their holes but we weren’t able to exploit them. Most can’t it seems. An offense with a solid run game and a somewhat functional pass game can hurt them though. 

Not unbeatable but very sound. You guys played them tougher than some want to admit. D was on the field the WHOLE game.

4 minutes ago, Spike016 said:

Oneida @ Bledsoe in 2 weeks for the #2 seed has a chance to be a ball game if Oneida shows up. A home playoff game will be on the line vs a long road trip. 

Could be a heck of a game,you guys just have to step it up on offence, you'll do fine on D.