South Greene visits Eagleton

BarneySox2007

Personally I don't see Eagleton winning this game but I do see them closing out the season with two wins following this weeks game making the record 4-6 possibly. After 7 weeks of watching this team play it's like watching a fly trying to get out of the windown and finally dies from trying so hard when the door was only 2 foot away.  Well that sums up the Eagleton offense in a nutshell. Eagleton should be more of a passing team with the QB and receivers they have. 

10 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Personally I don't see Eagleton winning this game but I do see them closing out the season with two wins following this weeks game making the record 4-6 possibly. After 7 weeks of watching this team play it's like watching a fly trying to get out of the windown and finally dies from trying so hard when the door was only 2 foot away.  Well that sums up the Eagleton offense in a nutshell. Eagleton should be more of a passing team with the QB and receivers they have. 

I think this will be a blowout but I do agree that they should be able to beat CGap and Cosby. Might be like watching 2 nursing home patients fist fight. Nobody actually hits the other one but one is going to slip and fall and knock themselves out. I’m not sure anyone in TN has played a weaker schedule. They have played just about every bad team in the state except for Sunbright. 

3 hours ago, TSSAAfootball said:

I think this will be a blowout but I do agree that they should be able to beat CGap and Cosby. Might be like watching 2 nursing home patients fist fight. Nobody actually hits the other one but one is going to slip and fall and knock themselves out. I’m not sure anyone in TN has played a weaker schedule. They have played just about every bad team in the state except for Sunbright. 

Sunbright is beyond bad.  It’s sad honestly with everything they have gone thru  at the beginning of the year and all but they are a horrible team. They played Pickett Co who is bad year in and year out and Pickett beat them 28-6. I could honestly see a really good middle school team givin them a ball game. 

Edited by Spike016

12 hours ago, Spike016 said:

Sunbright is beyond bad.  It’s sad honestly with everything they have gone thru  at the beginning of the year and all but they are a horrible team. They played Pickett Co who is bad year in and year out and Pickett beat them 28-6. I could honestly see a really good middle school team givin them a ball game. 

Agree 100%. They are beyond awful in every sport except for girls basketball when they had Yaden. Just goes to show you what a fantastic coach that guy is. 

9 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Agree 100%. They are beyond awful in every sport except for girls basketball when they had Yaden. Just goes to show you what a fantastic coach that guy is. 

You ain’t wrong on that one! He put Oneida out a few times if I remember correctly. Heck that’s round ball talk we still got some pig skin left and them playoffs are gettin closer and closer! 

Edited by Spike016

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

BUT they still show up and play and THAT earns my respect.Love those type kids!!!And coaches.

Yep. Saw Oakdale play us one time and they literally had more coaches on the sidelines than dressed players when the team was on the field. Their starters played every snap on offense , defense and special teams without a break. They had 3 players dressed on the sideline and combined they probably didn’t weigh 400 pounds. They didn’t have a single cramp that game. We beat them easily and they were completely outmatched at every position but they played their guts out every snap. I had a ton of respect for those young men when I left that night. 

Edited by crow