West TN Rural Top 10 Week 9

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

42 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

What sucks is you having no respect for the history of the game. Did you ever play the game or did you ever play against the Mustangs. Probably not. Just another jealous loser!

Keep posting Sir. I have respect for someone who has a passion for their team and cares about the kids in their community. Kids these days need all they can get. 

12 minutes ago, Croppygenius said:

I've watched Dresden play and they are not faster than Huntingdon. They're not as big either. Lions are a solid team that could beat the Mustangs but that's something we'll never know. 

Definitely bigger and faster and it's not up for argument. Good luck the rest of the way just be glad your in 2a and not 1a. 

11 minutes ago, RTRRudy1189 said:

great list as always bpm. glad u didnt drop haywood out after that dog fight with Hardin. i honestly thing u could play that game 10 times and both teams win 5 each.

Both teams made some mistakes, but it was a great game to watch. Hard played game by both. I agree, they are two evenly matched teams teams this year. As young as you guys are, the Tomcats will be a force next year with some more experience. Athletes all over the field.

13 minutes ago, Sherdog said:

Definitely bigger and faster and it's not up for argument. Good luck the rest of the way just be glad your in 2a and not 1a. 

Let's be real. Dresden can't be any bigger than most of the teams we've already faced and beat. If they are then those are actually grown men and not kids. So the whole bigger than Huntingdon is not really a flex. And if the Mckenzie game is the only game you've watched, then yea, you haven't watched a Mustang game this year. If I ain't mistaken, and correct me if I'm wrong, but according to coach t, Dresden has never beaten Huntingdon, atleast since 2005. It actually might be, you better be glad you are in 1A and not 2A.

23 minutes ago, stangsby3 said:

Let's be real. Dresden can't be any bigger than most of the teams we've already faced and beat. If they are then those are actually grown men and not kids. So the whole bigger than Huntingdon is not really a flex. And if the Mckenzie game is the only game you've watched, then yea, you haven't watched a Mustang game this year. If I ain't mistaken, and correct me if I'm wrong, but according to coach t, Dresden has never beaten Huntingdon, atleast since 2005. It actually might be, you better be glad you are in 1A and not 2A.

And whats your point Dresden has as many State Championships as Huntingdon does. Who have you beat that Union City, Moore County, Dresden , South Pitt, Mase, and Mckenzie wouldn't beat?  

19 hours ago, ReitzFan said:

Last week there only ended up being two games worth watching. Only one game involved both teams Bing in this top ten list. This week's schedule is still light. No games involving teams in this Top 10of this pole. However, there are several games with big implications and I envision some movement next week. The headline game should be TCA at FACS. FACS is in must win mode if they want to finish Second in region play. TCA is also in must win mode as they need this game to keep region championship hopes alive with a throw down v JCS in week 11. The teams are ranked 4 and 5 in D2A pole this week. Lake Co v JCS has states #1 rusher against states #1 receiver.  ECS at USJ has a home playoff game likely awaiting the winner of this game. There are other games where high stakes poker will be played ad well. This week will be much more interesting overall then  last week's games

LC doesn't stand a chance.JCS killing teams.But I'm sure doesn't matter.Same as this poll.Just looking at wins.LC has played 2 of the top 5 teams and a third one this Friday.West Carroll at 5 and 1 and hasn't beaten a good team.Team they beat was beaten by Gleason,a team LC scored 62 points in.Purple us  like the pollsters Just looking at wins.

Being realistic.LC loses to Central,Dyersburg,Dresden.Will more than likely get beat bad by JCS and Union City.Dies anyone expect them to win those games?Would West Carroll win any of those games or even play a close game?Haiti No! But go ahead and look at wins against Perry Co,Bruceton,McEwen who's won about 3 games combined.

14 hours ago, Sherdog said:

And whats your point Dresden has as many State Championships as Huntingdon does. Who have you beat that Union City, Moore County, Dresden , South Pitt, Mase, and Mckenzie wouldn't beat?  

My point being is you saying "My TeAm Is BiGgEr ThAn YoUrS" and that don't mean jack. Nobody said anything about state championships. I was stating history. Dresden has never beat us and probably wouldn't today. I'm pretty sure Milan, Riverside, and possibly Crockett County could beat Union City, Dresden, and Mckenzie. I can't comment on the others you listed because I've never seen them play.

32 minutes ago, stangsby3 said:

My point being is you saying "My TeAm Is BiGgEr ThAn YoUrS" and that don't mean jack. Nobody said anything about state championships. I was stating history. Dresden has never beat us and probably wouldn't today. I'm pretty sure Milan, Riverside, and possibly Crockett County could beat Union City, Dresden, and Mckenzie. I can't comment on the others you listed because I've never seen them play.

Mustangs have won 9 in a row over the Lions. 14-3-1 all time. You think the Lions could beat Crockett, Milan and Riverside in a row? Mustangs proved a lot to me running that gauntlet.