Rebs crost tha Pistull

STARSNBARS

3 minutes ago, StormChaserWrestling said:

How long has it been since Maryville has won a championship? Lol asking for a friend, do not see them winning another one anytime soon.

2019. 17 total, with most of those being since 2000. So yeah, I would consider that a championship program. Thanks for playing along though. 

7 minutes ago, JJrebel2010 said:

No one is saying that. Alcoa is a great team and a big favorite tonight. You’re trying to create a “narrative” that isn’t there. They’re in 2 completely different classes, so there will always be comparisons. That’s part of the rivalry. But no one is discounting what Alcoa has done. How bout we just enjoy two big time championship programs that are a couple miles apart getting to battle each other every year. 

I hate to tell you but a lot of people have said that about Alcoa over the years about not playing anyone or moving up to 4a so he isn't wrong. (They went out and arguably have the toughest non region schedule in the state for public schools this year)  He never said Maryville fans were the only ones that have said it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Swipes said:

I hate to tell you but a lot of people have said that about Alcoa over the years about not playing anyone or moving up to 4a so he isn't wrong. (They went out and arguably have the toughest non region schedule in the state for public schools this year)  He never said Maryville fans were the only ones that have said it.

I was referencing Maryville fans. There are some that have said that throughout the years, sure. But that’s not the majority. Alcoa is obviously one of the best teams in the state, regardless of class. They have been for some time.

2 hours ago, JJrebel2010 said:

No one is saying that. Alcoa is a great team and a big favorite tonight. You’re trying to create a “narrative” that isn’t there. They’re in 2 completely different classes, so there will always be comparisons. That’s part of the rivalry. But no one is discounting what Alcoa has done. How bout we just enjoy two big time championship programs that are a couple miles apart getting to battle each other every year. 

Murvul was front and center whining about Alcoa's schedule. FACT!

The term "Clubbing Baby Seals" comes from multiple maryville posters right here on Coacht.

Then, the whining that Coach Rankin would not step up and play the "Big Game"

Soon as Alcoa topped murvul for total state championships.....here came the cross town whining again. Whining that it is to easy for Alcoa.

Murvul posters whining about Alcoa needs to move up, which is classic, after there was so much whining about maryville playing in the 4A classification so long. Talk about being hypocritical. 

No "narrative" here.....It's REAL!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Murvul was front and center whining about Alcoa's schedule. FACT!

The term "Clubbing Baby Seals" comes from multiple maryville posters right here on Coacht.

Then, the whining that Coach Rankin would not step up and play the "Big Game"

Soon as Alcoa topped murvul for total state championships.....here came the cross town whining again. Whining that it is to easy for Alcoa.

Murvul posters whining about Alcoa needs to move up, which is classic, after there was so much whining about maryville playing in the 4A classification so long. Talk about being hypocritical. 

Uhhh…yes.

That was a BIG game last year awarding all the bragging rights for a year. Enjoy it! Well deserved! Will it last one more year? The betting line says it will. Community opinions say it will. We will see. It is the BEST rivalry in the state.

Good luck to both teams, may everyone stay healthy.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

AlcoeeSportsFan let me give you another "FACT!"

The boys from Marevul moved up into the Super32 with 4A enrollment (jumping 0ver 5A). They actually moved up 2 classes. See moving on up ain't so bad.

I'm "REAL"

Tee Hee Hee

No photo description available.

Edited by MarevulBigGal
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MarevulBigGal said:

AlcoeeSportsFan let me give you another "FACT!"

The boys from Marevul moved up into the Super32 with 4A enrollment (jumping 0ver 5A). They actually moved up 2 classes. See moving on up ain't so bad.

Tee Hee Hee

No photo description available.

You miss the point sister, :lol: 

How many years did they whine about murvul not wanting to play "big boy football" Huh, tell me? :popcorneater:

Then the SAMETHING comes Alcoa's way via CoachT?

The hypocrisy is.......it WAS murvul doing all the barking? Wow!!  CRY BABIES! 

BTW,  That feller stole your man wallet! No buffet for you. :thumb: