Rebs crost tha Pistull

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

They might take coupons…

Congratulations on being 7-1 so far this year. Always enjoy going to Alcoa for a game, their great host and  have good grilled hamburgers. You might wonder why I carry on about that so much, if your limited to fast Food choices or a shriveled up hot dog five games a year plus playoff games it's like being married to someone who can't cook.

Edited by BarneySox2007
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Congratulations on being 7-1 so far this year. Always enjoy going to Alcoa for a game, their great host and  have good grilled hamburgers. You might wonder why I carry on about that so much, if your limited to fast Food choices or a shriveled up hot dog five games a year plus playoff games it's like being married to someone who can't cook.

Thanks Barney. And you know I love a good concession stand. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

Barney needs to go eat with us next time you come to town.....we'll see what Barney's really made of!  

Can he hold his own....can he compete? No chance. :hungry:

Ask Stars the next time you see him about the Whopper I ate in one bite and that was when a whopper was a big hamburger. I played a big roll in putting Quincy's, All American Buffet, Duffs and Ryan's out of business serving steaks. I'm sure BigPurple is responsible for taking Golden Corral down.