Rebs crost tha Pistull

STARSNBARS

3 hours ago, REBELRON said:

What a great win by Maryville. Feels a lot better than 3 weeks ago.  Amazing how much better the defense looked after the Defensive coaches went with a 4 man front. I am excited that Gage Ladue is back.  Hope Ory Vananda Walker comes back.  Can't have enough running backs.  Will Jones has looked really good at Quarterback.

Would be surprised. Figure he got a ways to go to see field anytime soon. 

On 10/14/2023 at 8:46 AM, REBELRON said:

If Maryville plays like they did in the 1st half vs Cleveland they will have a shot. Maryville will have to play well and hope Alcoa makes a bunch of mistakes.  Alcoa will be tough to beat. 

I was right. Those 5 turnovers helped a lot. Give Maryville credit for forcing the turnovers. 

23 hours ago, pepvol said:

Real Classy BC … I look forward to watching you bash the rest of the fan bases who make excuses for Alcoa beating them . It’s funny how every time Maryville wins it’s always the refs fault… even when it’s at Alcoa 

Keep looking thru those red tinted glasse Pep. That was more penalties on Alcoa then a the games they have played ALL YEAR. Enjoy the gift. Alcoa had 5 turnovers. Thats on them. Three passes right to a white jersey.  Murvul got a huge gift. Don't blow this gift in the first round  of the playoffs. It maybe hard without all the flags going your way. 

On 10/20/2023 at 10:29 PM, JSamson7 said:

BC, as long as the current principal & AD are in place there, it'll be hard for me to feel welcome at my own school. At least I can feel happy for the kids I coached and the true Maryville folks that are still there.

As you should JS. I know I would happy, instead of feeling like someone stole my wallet. B)

On 10/20/2023 at 10:35 PM, BroadwayBarberShop said:

Eli Graf was the best player on that field tonight. 
Alcoas three man front gave Murvul a lot of options to run the ball effectively. (Sound familiar?)

The passing game is still….awful. 

Fact. Graf is a smart player. The Offense will be light years better with him under center next year.