Huntingdon vs Camden

horse

Should be a good test for our defensive backfield. I complain about us getting the ball thrown over our heads but this is the best defensive backfield we've trotted out on the field in a long time. Really high on #20. Young guy with big-time potential. I expect Camden to be ready to play. We're going to catch Camden and Peabody playing their best ball of the season. We need it

Congratulations to Camden on a big win last night.  Coach McConnell and his staff have had those guys competing all season long.  

Camden and Adamsville (Region 6) and Harpeth and East Hickman (Region 5) will be the 4 best non playoff teams in 2A this year.  Those are 4 teams that would make the playoffs in a lot of other regions.

On 10/14/2023 at 11:53 AM, howdoitknow said:

Congratulations to Camden on a big win last night.  Coach McConnell and his staff have had those guys competing all season long.  

Camden and Adamsville (Region 6) and Harpeth and East Hickman (Region 5) will be the 4 best non playoff teams in 2A this year.  Those are 4 teams that would make the playoffs in a lot of other regions.

I would have to agree