Huntingdon vs Camden

horse

On 10/14/2023 at 9:41 AM, Croppygenius said:

Should be a good test for our defensive backfield. I complain about us getting the ball thrown over our heads but this is the best defensive backfield we've trotted out on the field in a long time. Really high on #20. Young guy with big-time potential. I expect Camden to be ready to play. We're going to catch Camden and Peabody playing their best ball of the season. We need it

The QB is a runner I’m going to leave it at that

4 hours ago, Croppygenius said:

QB keepers have given us trouble all season. We've pretty well controlled all the running backs we've faced.

On the QB's that we know can sling it over our heads if we're looking in the backfield. I think the game plan will have to be to stop the run and to make them prove they can complete a pass before we respect anything in the passing game.. That's how teams play defense against Huntingdon and it has proven successful time and time again in the playoffs.

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Where do y’all eat fish in Camden??

There's a few places, but to me the best is the Finish Line Diner.  Country and Western hasn't been the same since the original owners and Goodwings is basically fast food without the fast, but decent. I'm sure there is more, but those are the places I've personally ate. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, stangsby3 said:

There's a few places, but to me the best is the Finish Line Diner.  Country and Western hasn't been the same since the original owners and Goodwings is basically fast food without the fast, but decent. I'm sure there is more, but those are the places I've personally ate. 

My family and I come up that way to the swim beach at Eva a few times every summer. We normally stop at a BBQ joint up there but I’m always down for some catfish. 

5 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

My family and I come up that way to the swim beach at Eva a few times every summer. We normally stop at a BBQ joint up there but I’m always down for some catfish. 

Finish Line Diner is where it's at for catfish (atleast for me anyways) If you're ever up around Camden in the mornings and like breakfast, Josie May's is the best, no competition.