West TN Rural Top 10 Week 10

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

1 hour ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Well, I guess I’m just an old retired guy with too much time on his hands. I decided to scan through the Max—Prep website rankings, looking for how they placed these schools. You will be surprised at who they have at #10.

1. Henry County

2. Hardin County
3.JCS

4. Dyersburg

5. Huntingdon

6. Dresden

7. Munford

8. Riverside

9. Haywood

10. Milan

The next two are Covington, followed by McKenzie.

I really don’t care how they get ranked, because the playoffs decide everything I’m interested in. Still, I thought I’d provide a second opinion ( albeit from a trusted source). 

I'd have Munford up a couple spots even with 2 losses.Ive seen Munford and Dresden.Both are good teams but fell like Munford is quicker

5 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I'd have Munford up a couple spots even with 2 losses.Ive seen Munford and Dresden.Both are good teams but fell like Munford is quicker

Your only putting Munford up there because they have 7 wins. They only have 1 quality win and that is over Covington. You shouldn’t make it all about wins Bigster. 

2 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Your only putting Munford up there because they have 7 wins. They only have 1 quality win and that is over Covington. You shouldn’t make it all about wins Bigster. 

So that's all your going by with Milan.Name me quality wins?And if Munford loses to a team that beat Mase 42 to 6 then according to Dresden and McKenzie being so high,then Mase doesn't stand a chance with Dresden or McKenzie being above Munford.But I'm waiting on quality teams Milan has beaten.Hooe it's not South Gibson

39 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yes they should.And West Carroll  Just read where  running  back from Camden set new rushing record  with 381 yards against West Carroll and had several runs called back from penalties.Had about 400 yards in penalties so if not for that,no telling how many yards he would have had.

Be interesting to see how many yds he gains against the Mustang defense Friday. 

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

So that's all your going by with Milan.Name me quality wins?And if Munford loses to a team that beat Mase 42 to 6 then according to Dresden and McKenzie being so high,then Mase doesn't stand a chance with Dresden or McKenzie being above Munford.But I'm waiting on quality teams Milan has beaten.Hooe it's not South Gibson

I never said they had or didn’t have any quality wins. I just don’t make about the total number of wins like you do. 

2 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

So that's all your going by with Milan.Name me quality wins?And if Munford loses to a team that beat Mase 42 to 6 then according to Dresden and McKenzie being so high,then Mase doesn't stand a chance with Dresden or McKenzie being above Munford.But I'm waiting on quality teams Milan has beaten.Hooe it's not South Gibson Come on man.Beat Gibson Co,Camden,Adamsvillei.Got thumped against Huntingdon

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Good poll overall but your a homer if you think Milan is top 10.Everyone should see it.Beating Gibson Co Adamsville,Chester Co.,Camden..lol but lose when they play somebody.Munfird would thump Milan

I guess it’s a good thing I didn’t put them in the top 10. And a good thing I had Munford in front of them. Lol. Hate to see what you would be like then.