West TN Rural Top 10 Week 10

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

12 hours ago, PeskyPole said:

@mrbigster’s happy pill prescription run out again?

You guys know I'm right.I admit LC hasn't beaten anyone.But with lose to a out 5 teams.About 3 of them are in top 5.So I'm not claiming LC should be ranked in this poll.Just that West Carroll didn't deserve it either and last week it showed I was right.And Milan hasn't really beaten anyone but has easy wins so they don't deserve it either.

8 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

You guys know I'm right.I admit LC hasn't beaten anyone.But with lose to a out 5 teams.About 3 of them are in top 5.So I'm not claiming LC should be ranked in this poll.Just that West Carroll didn't deserve it either and last week it showed I was right.And Milan hasn't really beaten anyone but has easy wins so they don't deserve it either.

Not on anybody's side here, but who do you think out of the teams listed could Lake County beat? I agree with you about West Carroll though, I don't think they should have been listed on the outside looking in. I think South Gibson is a quality win, they consistently have had winning records. if they were more disciplined against Huntingdon, who knows what the score would have been. #5 was running all over us. #9 is an athlete and their whole team has good size. If BPM was that big of a homer, he would have them in the top 10, but they aren't. This is a conversation piece and nothing more, lighten up a bit. It isn't that serious.

1 hour ago, stangsby3 said:

Not on anybody's side here, but who do you think out of the teams listed could Lake County beat? I agree with you about West Carroll though, I don't think they should have been listed on the outside looking in. I think South Gibson is a quality win, they consistently have had winning records. if they were more disciplined against Huntingdon, who knows what the score would have been. #5 was running all over us. #9 is an athlete and their whole team has good size. If BPM was that big of a homer, he would have them in the top 10, but they aren't. This is a conversation piece and nothing more, lighten up a bit. It isn't that serious.

I didn't say they'd beat any of them.If you read,I said they didn't deserve to be on this list.But neither should West Carroll or probably Milan.Milan and West Carroll was listed basically on wins.And in Single A,think LC was about 13 and West Carroll was 15th which is pretty close cause I don't think there are about 8 strong teams in Single A.I just been stating,these polls seem to be putting teams in based on wins.If LC played West Carrolls schedule,probably be 7 and 1.Reverse the schedules.West Carroll was ranked and just lost to a mediocre Camden team.Do do you think they'd beat Central,Dresden,Dyersburg,JCS,And Union City and be honest.Milan lost to Hunt.Do you think Milan could beat any of those teams? That's all I'm saying.Purple saying he's not basing on wins but when he had West Carroll ranked based on their wins,that's exactly what he's doing.No.LC shouldn't be on the list.

Edited by mrbigster

Just now, mrbigster said:

I didn't say they'd beat any of them.If you read,I said they didn't deserve to be on this list.But neither should West Carroll or probably Milan.Milan and West Carroll was listed basically on wins.And in Single A,think LC was about 13 and West Carroll was 13th which is pretty close cause I don't think there are about 8 strong teams in Single A.I just been stating,these polls seem to be putting teams in based on wins.If LC played West Carrolls schedule,probably be 7 and 1.Reverse the schedules.Eest Carroll was ranked and just lost to a mediocre Camden team.Do do you think they'd beat Central,Dresden,Dyersburg,JCS,And Union City and be honest.Milan lost to Hunt.Do you think Milan could beat any of those teams? That's all I'm saying.No.LC shouldn't be on the list.

And it's all cool.He has his opinion.I have mine.But can't justify any of those 3 teams being in.

1 hour ago, mrbigster said:

So if your just wanting someone to agree that LC losses are better than WC losses then it’s a no brainer. I agree 100% whit that. But in any poll which are basically worthless other than for conversation you will get rewarded for wins over losses. No matter how weak the teams you beat are. Not saying that’s right but just the way it is. Admire the schedule of LC for sure. Players grow from them and maybe it will carry over into the playoffs for u guys. Focus on the region games that’s the most important.

2 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

So if your just wanting someone to agree that LC losses are better than WC losses then it’s a no brainer. I agree 100% whit that. But in any poll which are basically worthless other than for conversation you will get rewarded for wins over losses. No matter how weak the teams you beat are. Not saying that’s right but just the way it is. Admire the schedule of LC for sure. Players grow from them and maybe it will carry over into the playoffs for u guys. Focus on the region games that’s the most important.

And I understand that.Again LC doesn't have quality wins.Shouldnt be listed.Just saying if LC played same schedule as West Carroll,would be Probably 7 and 1 and be listed.Why? Still be same team with no defense that beat terrible teams.So Again.Its about wins.In saying that.Just curious.If LC and West Carroll were to play.LC probably lose to Union City and finish 5 and 5.West Carroll probably will finish 7 and 3.Wasnt counting on them losing to Camden.So who would you pick if they played?

11 minutes ago, Tigersandcats said:

And your right.Thats what I'm saying.Its based on wins only.purple saying he's not doing that but he is.Everyone is.Ive admitted LC shouldn't be ranked.Said they'd lose big to JCS and Union City.