Bradley 9-0 vs bearden 7-2 for the regional championship

Bradleysports23

13 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Maybe you’re right and I’m not arguing for a minute that Oakland is an absolute stud. but Bradley’s offense isn’t the most dangerous part.. the most effective (I should say) part is just how hard the defense is to penetrate. We held maryville at the goal line for 12 consecutive plays. There were lots of penalties of course during that drive which kept going to 1st and goal or 5 yards back but nonetheless maryville couldn’t move the ball home  for 12 plays… that says something tremendous. Ok bearden couldn’t do anything.. at all… I felt kinda bad for them. they were losing yards more than they were gaining because Bradley’s D line is just so darn stout and their backs are so fast they just rush in. Not to mention if you pass the ball you’ll have multiple interceptions because of boo in the back. He got a couple lastnight. Bradley beat beardon the way they did because bearden has been on their mind all season and they were very ready and very prepared to play a dangerous team. Bearden had no answers for a fully motivated Bradley. Oakland is no joke. Oakland is a powerhouse dynasty juggernaut program there’s no question to it. They’ve proved it over and over. But Bradley does have every tool needed to stop them defensively and push through them offensively. Running up the middle just simply won’t work Bradley has monsters on the line look like 30 year old 250-300lb men lol . Again I’m more concerned about them sleeping on an earlier team and not making it to Oakland because all they’re only focus IS Oakland. If they meet Oakland… it’ll be one of the craziest games of the decade mark my words whoever wins. But at the ends of the day.. no excuses… the best team wins in the end so good luck to everybody and we’ll go from here. God bless all the players and parents. What a wonderful sport. 

Has BC ever made it past the second round since any of these players have been alive?  Serious question.  

You do realize you beat Farragut and Maryville by one score,  not sure I would call that grounds for Oakland/BC to be called the game of anything much less the game of a decade.  I get it, you have a really good team and that’s new and exciting.  But try getting out of the second round before you declare for the IFL hall of fame.  I would say act like you’ve been there,  but I guess that’s not fair - because you haven’t.  

that king of Bradley County football Booger saw last evenin reminds Booger alot like the old Cleveland teams....no comparison in the trenches of course...

....and was takin aback by the small numbers on BC sideline.....good thing theyve decide on a small defensive package.....or they would be in trouble.....

....nice coachin move

Booger just sayin :thumb:

Edited by Booger

40 minutes ago, Bradleysports23 said:

Maybe you’re right and I’m not arguing for a minute that Oakland is an absolute stud. but Bradley’s offense isn’t the most dangerous part.. the most effective (I should say) part is just how hard the defense is to penetrate. We held maryville at the goal line for 12 consecutive plays. There were lots of penalties of course during that drive which kept going to 1st and goal or 5 yards back but nonetheless maryville couldn’t move the ball home  for 12 plays… that says something tremendous. Ok bearden couldn’t do anything.. at all… I felt kinda bad for them. they were losing yards more than they were gaining because Bradley’s D line is just so darn stout and their backs are so fast they just rush in. Not to mention if you pass the ball you’ll have multiple interceptions because of boo in the back. He got a couple lastnight. Bradley beat beardon the way they did because bearden has been on their mind all season and they were very ready and very prepared to play a dangerous team. Bearden had no answers for a fully motivated Bradley. Oakland is no joke. Oakland is a powerhouse dynasty juggernaut program there’s no question to it. They’ve proved it over and over. But Bradley does have every tool needed to stop them defensively and push through them offensively. Running up the middle just simply won’t work Bradley has monsters on the line look like 30 year old 250-300lb men lol . Again I’m more concerned about them sleeping on an earlier team and not making it to Oakland because all they’re only focus IS Oakland. If they meet Oakland… it’ll be one of the craziest games of the decade mark my words whoever wins. But at the ends of the day.. no excuses… the best team wins in the end so good luck to everybody and we’ll go from here. God bless all the players and parents. What a wonderful sport. 

Whew.... 

That is a long post. 

Ok, The current Maryville team is not the same team you played at the beginning of the Region schedule. 

B-C moved their huge Offensive linemen to clog up the middle last night and he is way over 300. 

51 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Whew.... 

That is a long post. 

Ok, The current Maryville team is not the same team you played at the beginning of the Region schedule. 

B-C moved their huge Offensive linemen to clog up the middle last night and he is way over 300. 

Maryville and Bradley both have improved tremendously since the first meet so RD 2 at the bear stadium will be an arm burner for sure. See y’all then…. Good luck. 

Just now, PostingGawd39 said:

totally empty stands for bearden. Sad! That's what happens when you outsource your football program I guess. Met someone with greater/equal talent and calling the inside zone 56 times didn't work! was it worth feeling good for a few months donald? 

Hey we’ve said it all year… Farragut was the best team Bradley played so far by far…. Bearden was cake walk… maryville was easy.. Farragut… they were nasty man 

• Like 1