Farrah-gut sales two tha Skeetur

STARSNBARS

Congratulations to a gritty bunch of Admirals! What a great way to send the Seniors out. Depth at spots has been a challenge the last few years and it certainly reared its ugly head in key games, but the kids kept battling. Outstanding effort by the Farragut offensive line. Also, congrats to Wyatt Drummy; 38 carries for 166 yards and 1,000 yards for the season - great accomplishment after losing his backfield mate. Also, what a way to finish a great career for Jack Alley - #2  all-time in tackles at Farragut. 

• Like 4

Congratulations to Farragut for coming in with a great game plan. I know in the first half they had the ball 19 minutes and Maryville 4. There were two really bad spots in a row for Farragut on that last drive and the holding call which was never replayed but the white hat made me think that was Joe Biden making that call right after the player was down 30 yards down the field. If you can't throw the flag while the play is in progress put it back in your pocket. The way Wtatt Drummy played tonight I would have went for all those 1st downs also if I were that coach.

• Like 1