MARSHALL COUNTY @ PEARL COHN… pt 1…

Chiledeme

Marshall traveling to Pearl to play on that BEAUTIFUL new field (I can’t wait to see it in person)!!! 
Does Marshall even have a chance against that ELITE team??? Everything about Pearl is ELITE! 
Speed

Offense

Defense

Pearl is BIG, strong and FAST!!! Two BIG wins against DII schools!!! Can Marshall match up with Pearl any better than either of those two??? Nobody else has come close! 

I am SURE some of you have some pretty good insights on this game. What are any of your thoughts?

Oh, and I’ll be dang sure to get me a FISH SAMMICH!!!!! Even though we have never beat Pearl, I sure do look forward to that fish sandwich, their hospitality (I personally have never had a bad experience up there) and their Band/dance team!!!

3 hours ago, Chiledeme said:

Marshall traveling to Pearl to play on that BEAUTIFUL new field (I can’t wait to see it in person)!!! 
Does Marshall even have a chance against that ELITE team??? Everything about Pearl is ELITE! 
Speed

Offense

Defense

Pearl is BIG, strong and FAST!!! Two BIG wins against DII schools!!! Can Marshall match up with Pearl any better than either of those two??? Nobody else has come close! 

I am SURE some of you have some pretty good insights on this game. What are any of your thoughts?

Oh, and I’ll be dang sure to get me a FISH SAMMICH!!!!! Even though we have never beat Pearl, I sure do look forward to that fish sandwich, their hospitality (I personally have never had a bad experience up there) and their Band/dance team!!!

Good thing is that last year statistically we had our worst game ever against y’all in the first half but the second half flipped back to Pearl on football. The kids know what MC is made of. This will be a heavyweight fight and PC is excited and up for it.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, chrisburr said:

PC by 3 but They dont make it as far as they did last year

Marshall County goes Further in the playoffs, as a surprise Finalist

You can ease up on your post count if you'd like...I believe that everyone on this message board already knows that rather than being an actual idiot, you're just trolling for a response. Nobody is really stupid enough to believe what you post.

6 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

You can ease up on your post count if you'd like...I believe that everyone on this message board already knows that rather than being an actual idiot, you're just trolling for a response. Nobody is really stupid enough to believe what you post.

Truth.

PC by 3+ scores. I don’t think they’re challenged until Chattanooga.