Teams that have locked up 1st place.

19 minutes ago, TSSAAfootball said:

Was he hurt earlier? Vs Oneida they were awful. Greenback was probably the worst team Oneida played this year IMO.

Didn't play all year until the Midway game, he was a difference maker. Still think I would still rather play Greenback than Rockwoood.

19 minutes ago, pujo said:

Didn't play all year until the Midway game, he was a difference maker. Still think I would still rather play Greenback than Rockwoood.

I agree.By the score against Sunbright we may have struggled against them.14 was the most they've scored all year.I didnt get to hear it but SB only scored 6 points total for the year if I'm not mistaken. 

2 hours ago, rlh said:

I didn't think those Wizzard Boys would either, but Coalbucket got the Good Samaritan Hosting Award Friday night by letting Oz hang around until the end of the 4th QTR.

OS and CF are very close.I knew it would be a close one.You all are on a completely different level than anyone else in our side of the East.

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

@CoachT,  is this person still with us?

Around this time of year they usually post all the possibilities for every region in every class.  

Seems to me the TSSAA also put out a graph with all the scenarios.   @iamoz ?

I was looking for it on the TSSAA website, but can't find it. And it's too hectic to try to go through and type out on the phone. Or maybe I'm just to old to do it on the phone.