Science Hill visits Dobyns-Bennett

BarneySox2007

7 hours ago, blazer1set said:

You guys didn't win but you still have to feel pretty good about how you put it to DB in the 1st half

I say Db was just looking ahead to Sh, they knew Crockett wasn't a real threat, Sh has Db number as of late but for Db fans I would feel real good about this game little Union Va shut Sh down into late in the 4th quarter, Sh led 7-0 at halftime and it was 13-7 mid 4th, Union won't even win state in 2a in VA, Sh worst team should beat Union best team 42-0

6 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

I say Db was just looking ahead to Sh, they knew Crockett wasn't a real threat, Sh has Db number as of late but for Db fans I would feel real good about this game little Union Va shut Sh down into late in the 4th quarter, Sh led 7-0 at halftime and it was 13-7 mid 4th, Union won't even win state in 2a in VA, Sh worst team should beat Union best team 42-0

Just like everyone else putting Crockett down. I hope Science Hill puts a whipping on those Indians so so I can say DB really wasn’t a threat to win this game.

9 hours ago, StarBright87 said:

Just curious... who will win 2A in Virginia?

Never mind... Riverheads.  Forgot they moved up this year.  Union should get to the championship game though.  Radford may be the only question out of the West.

Union would have beat D-B last week the way we played.