SG vs Hampton who takes the championship

allsportsmatter

4 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I just voted for Hampton and we're still a 49.5% underdog.. oh well I guess that's the chance for you and I to move up a little in the standings.:hungry::popcorneater:

Won't help us a bit, its people  reaching ,I'm betting most of the leading pickers have Hampton. Then again who knows ,we could flop or move up a tad. I'm all for Moving up a tad,lol

8 minutes ago, pujo said:

Won't help us a bit, its people  reaching ,I'm betting most of the leading pickers have Hampton. Then again who knows ,we could flop or move up a tad. I'm all for Moving up a tad,lol

I've still got five games I've not picked yet I'm thinking about becoming a Riverboat gambler but I'm not sure if I want to try that or not

4 minutes ago, dogtruth said:

I am seeing 5 pups... well six including Hampton...however sometimes pups get run over LOL... however I'm not including Hampton in the run over category this week. I expect the dogs to turn into raging wolves lol

Yeah I guess Hampton give me 4.  These pups have grown up quite a bit over the 1st of the season.

Just now, harley04 said:

Got 4 dogs Hampton included. I think Hampton by 10. Need just one game to tie which I will gladly take. Good luck dogs 

Was wondering how you would go, The Pigeon Forge game didn't make us look so great, We should have won that game, just killed our selves and they had several lucky bounces. We have improved.