Marion Co. vs Cascade

JonSnow

2 hours ago, powerp said:

I know people can be prisoners of the moment..but I heard some people at a restaurant this morning saying this team was better than the 95 team…I don’t see it but to each their own.

That's the funniest thing anyone has ever said.  Those 94 and 95 teams would probably mercy rule this team.  This team wouldn't score on those.

11 hours ago, powerp said:

I know people can be prisoners of the moment..but I heard some people at a restaurant this morning saying this team was better than the 95 team…I don’t see it but to each their own.

None of my business but my those people could have been up all night smoking. 

11 hours ago, CoyDillard said:

You must have been eating at the Redeye and those people were already drunk.

Or high… regardless it’s a crazy statement. 

Jasper has the most athletes in the east and should be able to represent in Chattanooga. My biggest question is can Huntingdon overcome the playoff curse and make it out this season or will it be Riverside again?

2 minutes ago, Pirate2003 said:

None of my business but my those people could have been up all night smoking. 

Or high… regardless it’s a crazy statement. 

Jasper has the most athletes in the east and should be able to represent in Chattanooga. My biggest question is can Huntingdon overcome the playoff curse and make it out this season or will it be Riverside again?

Those Hardee folks must've been drunk on gravy. :-)

Huntingdon/Riverside quarterfinal would be a dogfight.  

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I should've installed recording devices under said table a long time ago.  I'd be sitting on more than my rear end.  :smile:   Be sitting on a gold mine.  Book deal and all.  Imagine, me,  a best selling author.  ;)

If you wanted a book (movie) deal you should have moved to McKenzie and followed that 'ol ice cream truck around. Adventures of Butchie and Duck...probably would have been bigger than them National Lampoon movies with Chevy Chase in 'em if you could have quit laughing long enough to write 'em down. If you think them watered down retellings that made it on these message boards were good...