Anonymity

cascadehomer

Yeah- I was just a little startled to have it show up on my front porch—I’ve got a lot of questionable online activity for an old guy—I didn’t know if it was one of the alphabet agencies letting me know they are closing in or what… Anyway, I’ll indulge them Friday night & see how it goes—half expect to get sucker punched smh

On 10/24/2023 at 7:59 AM, cascadehomer said:

Yeah- I was just a little startled to have it show up on my front porch—I’ve got a lot of questionable online activity for an old guy—I didn’t know if it was one of the alphabet agencies letting me know they are closing in or what… Anyway, I’ll indulge them Friday night & see how it goes—half expect to get sucker punched smh

Wear it! Own it with pride. In an age where a lot of folks abandon ship after one loss or become bandwagon fans during winning streaks very few are as loyal through thick and thin like the cascadehomer. 

• Thanks 1

On 10/23/2023 at 8:29 PM, cascadehomer said:

Shattered… I was gifted my very own Cascade Homer t-shirt today—I will wear it one game-if any Marion fans see me, say what’s up, bc I’m thinking this is my final season as the unofficial & un sanctioned  & unapproved Cascade reporter smh 

ive thought about hanging it up a few times. really  thought i would once or twice. but theres something that keeps me coming back. even with bitter disappointment in the coaching. 

when i go i will just go. i wont give a speech about it. 

im here for the same reasons everyone else is. over 70 years old and i still love the purity of the hs game 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2023 at 7:59 AM, cascadehomer said:

xe7.gif

On 10/23/2023 at 9:14 PM, Southtowner said:

This dude here was Cascade. @FridayMainEvent.

RIP Mike. 

Facts!!!! Mr Cascade / Free Agent (us CoachT'rs know how that happened)

. Back '06-07 he said something in the terms of "Rose Colored Glasses I'm Looking Through" on the Cascade - Mt Pleasant 2nd round playoff game. I predicted Cascade would not keep it close. MP dominated that night and Mike didn't say anything on another comment of mine until years later.