Oneida at Happy Valley

12 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Go back and watch the replays of these two teams play Eagleton. I rest my case Happy Valley will win this one. Remember Barney is over 80 percent on the year and that goes a long way with the poor media coverage throughout East Tennessee and not knowing what happened in the locker room that could change a game or injuries not known about. Trust Barney.

:roflol::popcorneater:

Just now, rtl112 said:

Oh man, that will be a tough one. But heck, it's a brand new season and you all are 1-0.  Who knows how far the kids can go if the pUT their work boots on!  I'll be rooting for you guys.

Tall task for sure. We’ll go play ‘em anyway just in case lol. They’re the heavy favorite for a reason though. Thanks, y’all have OZ next?

Edited by crow

Just now, crow said:

Tall task for sure. We’ll go play ‘em anyway just in case lol. They’re the heavy favorite for a reason though. Thanks, y’all have OZ next?

I'm not sure, Rockwood maybe.  Oh, I forgot they are in OT with Jellico.  But I haven't checked that score lately.