Head Coaching Openings 2023

SSHawks12

6 hours ago, BigGuy11 said:

With a large chunk of the state finishing their season, what are some openings you think will happen? I could see quite a few around West Tennessee with some down years, and recent hires not seeming to have pan out. 

Torches and pitchforks for some, and open checkbooks for others. There are already two or three rumors out there...they'll be public domain before too long.

15 minutes ago, Bozothemav said:

Name the rumors. 

Not my place to spread rumors and gossip. Lot's of he said, she said junk at any point of the year if you listen to all of it, but two or three around my area right now that have some credibility. Season will be over soon (if not already), and they'll get put out there...just be patient.

On 10/29/2023 at 9:48 AM, tradertwo said:

Not my place to spread rumors and gossip. Lot's of he said, she said junk at any point of the year if you listen to all of it, but two or three around my area right now that have some credibility. Season will be over soon (if not already), and they'll get put out there...just be patient.

New stadium new coach 

48 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

That one may get cranked up soon, but isn't one of the ones that I've heard floating around  (no more than usual) yet. One of the "rumors" is almost a lock...came from a very credible source with a strong connection to the team.

Surely not the first one you mentioned. The second I’ll wait and see if my suspicions are true.

22 hours ago, tradertwo said:

That one may get cranked up soon, but isn't one of the ones that I've heard floating around  (no more than usual) yet. One of the "rumors" is almost a lock...came from a very credible source with a strong connection to the team.

I have heard a few around West Tennessee that could potentially open up. One of the rumors I have heard is pending on a game tomorrow night..