Who are the top teams in East Tennessee?

Jhooper24

On 10/31/2023 at 12:32 PM, ClaboCrazy1961 said:

4A- Sevier County, Oak Ridge, Walker Valley, Bradley Central

3A- Fulton and Greeneville

2A- Alcoa,  Austin-East, and Gatlinburg-Pittman

1A- ?

Thoughts?

I second your 2A picks!  Austin East didn't lose too much to graduation and they have some good freshmen stepping in .  Watch out  for the Roadrunners

3A-  Fulton will be loaded as well, they have the 3 headed beast back and they have a freshman player that ran KCS middle school league last season.  Plus rumor has it they have transfer from a local high school that's going to add some fire to their already hard to beat line up.  

Edited by Turtle

14 hours ago, Turtle said:

I second your 2A picks!  Austin East didn't lose too much to graduations and they have some good freshmen stepping in .  Watch out  for the Roadrunners

3A-  Fulton will be loaded as well, they have 3 headed beast back and they have a freshman player that ran KCS league last season.  Plus rumor has it they have transfer from a local high school that's going to add some fire to their already hard to beat line up.  

Fulton.... Wow

On 10/31/2023 at 6:32 PM, Turtle said:

I second your 2A picks!  Austin East didn't lose too much to graduation and they have some good freshmen stepping in .  Watch out  for the Roadrunners

3A-  Fulton will be loaded as well, they have the 3 headed beast back and they have a freshman player that ran KCS middle school league last season.  Plus rumor has it they have transfer from a local high school that's going to add some fire to their already hard to beat line up.  

The West Rebels might surprise some teams this year. I've heard they got some talent on Sutherland.

On 10/31/2023 at 12:32 PM, ClaboCrazy1961 said:

4A- Sevier County, Oak Ridge, Walker Valley, Bradley Central

3A- Fulton and Greeneville

2A- Alcoa,  Austin-East, and Gatlinburg-Pittman

1A- ?

Thoughts?

1A has to be University and North Greene with Hampton moving up to 2A…Uh returns a ton of talent and NG has one of the best players around. 

5 hours ago, QSouth89 said:

The West Rebels might surprise some teams this year. I've heard they got some talent on Sutherland.

They may have some talent, but that does not always translate into wins.  They had the same talent last year and did nothing with it.  Do you trust the coaching staff at West?  I know I have not been impressed with what West has done since they got a new coach a few years ago.  It will be a dogfight every night in District 4 though.  West has to deal with my Ads, Bearden, William Blount, Hardin Valley, and Maryville.  Any one of those teams could win the league.   

Oak Ridge will continue their domination in District 3 with no challengers in sight, especially since the kid from Greenback "moved" there.

15 minutes ago, RodgerDodger32 said:

1A has to be University and North Greene with Hampton moving up to 2A…Uh returns a ton of talent and NG has one of the best players around. 

Is McCullum back at Harriman?  He may be good enough in A to get them to state

23 minutes ago, ClaboCrazy1961 said:

They may have some talent, but that does not always translate into wins.  They had the same talent last year and did nothing with it.  Do you trust the coaching staff at West?  I know I have not been impressed with what West has done since they got a new coach a few years ago.  It will be a dogfight every night in District 4 though.  West has to deal with my Ads, Bearden, William Blount, Hardin Valley, and Maryville.  Any one of those teams could win the league.   

Oak Ridge will continue their domination in District 3 with no challengers in sight, especially since the kid from Greenback "moved" there.

Is McCullum back at Harriman?  He may be good enough in A to get them to state

Yes just committed to Murray state I think