Who are the top teams in East Tennessee?

Jhooper24

9 hours ago, KnoxBBall1993 said:

Wasn't 2 at Webb last year?  How is he eligible?

Prolly got a good deal on one of the available football residences. Some include garbage service, pool and/or club memberships. Very affordable if you know anyone. Please submit hudl highlights with application.

11 hours ago, strongx said:

Prolly got a good deal on one of the available football residences. Some include garbage service, pool and/or club memberships. Very affordable if you know anyone. Please submit hudl highlights with application.

Heard that principal over there was not letting in those football deals anymore.  I guess she likes basketball.  But the other question is the TSSAA rules.  Normally private to public you have to sit out a year when the schools are within 20 miles.  I am curious as to why #2 does not have to sit out

7 hours ago, KnoxBBall1993 said:

Heard that principal over there was not letting in those football deals anymore.  I guess she likes basketball.  But the other question is the TSSAA rules.  Normally private to public you have to sit out a year when the schools are within 20 miles.  I am curious as to why #2 does not have to sit out

All kidding aside, I don’t know the situation. It always seems there are some legal exceptions or loopholes to rules. Maybe he moved? Or his parent is now coaching…kidding again.

18 hours ago, strongx said:

All kidding aside, I don’t know the situation. It always seems there are some legal exceptions or loopholes to rules. Maybe he moved? Or his parent is now coaching…kidding again.

Would had to have won a hardship case with T$$AA or a legal "separation" of parents.  Do not know how else he would be eligible.  Moving would not matter unless schools were more than 20 miles apart when you go between private and public

11 hours ago, KnoxBBall1993 said:

Would had to have won a hardship case with T$$AA or a legal "separation" of parents.  Do not know how else he would be eligible.  Moving would not matter unless schools were more than 20 miles apart when you go between private and public

How do you win a hardship? 

On 2/14/2024 at 1:57 PM, chill said:

Knox Area

AAAA

1) Maryville 

2) Oak Ridge

3) West 

4) William Blount

5) Bearden

AAA

1) Fulton

2) Anderson County

3) Union County 

4) Carter 

5) Gibbs/Scott/Nview/Clinton

AA

1) Alcoa

2) AE 

3) GP  

4) Kingston

5) Oneida

A

1) Harriman

2) Cosby

3) Jellico

4) Oliver Springs 

5) Rockwood 

2A has some good teams but I think people are forgetting about Tyner. I think they win the region against Kingston and host a sub state game.

On 2/16/2024 at 11:43 PM, Stinger24 said:

Bearden coming on strong. William Blount coming on strong! Very surprised by the Maryville and William Blount game. Maryville and West could have easily been the championship game. 

OR just played West and I was surprised they were the 4th seed in the region. Darn good team, They have everything, pure shooting, long, tall, athletic. Nothing not to like. It's the best combo length and athleticism I've seen since the mid 90s, Columbia Central had a team like that in the state.